What the hell just happened??

Kimcobra

Established Member
Well me and the wife went to the NMRA finals in Bowling Green this weekend. We had a great time seen some good racing and enjoyed having our cars in the car show. We walked around and talked to some of the vendors at the track cause she wanted a CAI for her car, I told her I would pay half hell we were at the track and we were having fun, we stopped by the Brenspeed booth but they were a tad bit confussed on the custom tune ?? stopped by the Evolution booth but the guy told me to come back later to ask about the custom tunning..we got busy watching some racing and let time get away from us..Well got home yesterday and relaxed,today she asked me about the CAI and we discussed who would be the best to get a custom tune from,Rick@AmazonRacing tuned her 04 cobra to perfection[11.9@119 on stock tires]so she called Linn and the next thing I know I am paying for a JLT carbon fiber intake,SCT tuner and Ricks custom tune then she calls lethal and orders thier offroad H-pipe guess who pays for it..yep..man I should have got it at the track..But honestly I can't wait to see how it wakes the car up..:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
when my ole lady saw the price for my JLT plastic intake, lethal off road H pipe and tune she about made me sleep outside... not a happy camper lol. we hit our 1 year on the 9th, she has alot to learn about my habbit.... too bad im not druggie it would be cheaper.

sounds like you got a cool wife enjoy it and also have fun with the car man the H pipe makes a HUGE difference in sound.

Kimcobra

Established Member
Well this year will be are 24th and I told her a long time ago its bar hopping or mustangs for a hobby LOL she has joined me in the hobby and we have alot of fun doing it. Car shows,cruise's track days we try and go together she can drive one too..Thanks:beer:

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
lol that sucks. My gf just about freaked when I was looking at a Stainless Works kit for my car. "$1300 for what?!?!?!" Bish, its my money, chill

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
when my ole lady saw the price for my JLT plastic intake, lethal off road H pipe and tune she about made me sleep outside... not a happy camper lol. we hit our 1 year on the 9th, she has alot to learn about my habbit.... too bad im not druggie it would be cheaper.

sounds like you got a cool wife enjoy it and also have fun with the car man the H pipe makes a HUGE difference in sound.

If i were in your shoes it would have been an ex-wife.

Kimcobra

Established Member
Thanks for the replys, we are in the hobby together so maybe she will help me get the KB for my car next year. :rockon:

ViciousJay

Established Member
lol that sucks. My gf just about freaked when I was looking at a Stainless Works kit for my car. "$1300 for what?!?!?!" Bish, its my money, chill

pssshhhh i got that from mine so i ship everything to my grandmas house cuz she doesnt care

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I'm working on getting my wife into it. We just bought two new cars, and I had her test drive a four-cylinder for hers first and she refused it, said she needed more power and didn't care how much more it cost her.

I was proud.

Kimcobra

Established Member
I'm working on getting my wife into it. We just bought two new cars, and I had her test drive a four-cylinder for hers first and she refused it, said she needed more power and didn't care how much more it cost her.

I was proud.

There you go..Its a little nicer whenyou both really enjoy it and she is not just there because you are, I see that so much at shows, The guy is out looking at cars and talking and the wife or GF just sits in the car and reads a book or in a chair like she is doing him a big favor..I see that and I feel truely blessed to have a wife I can share things with.

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Thank god I am single. I would only settle for a woman that loves racing and cars at least as much as I do!

Bad Intention

Established Member
Well me and the wife went to the NMRA finals in Bowling Green this weekend. We had a great time seen some good racing and enjoyed having our cars in the car show. We walked around and talked to some of the vendors at the track cause she wanted a CAI for her car, I told her I would pay half hell we were at the track and we were having fun, we stopped by the Brenspeed booth but they were a tad bit confussed on the custom tune ?? stopped by the Evolution booth but the guy told me to come back later to ask about the custom tunning..we got busy watching some racing and let time get away from us..Well got home yesterday and relaxed,today she asked me about the CAI and we discussed who would be the best to get a custom tune from,Rick@AmazonRacing tuned her 04 cobra to perfection[11.9@119 on stock tires]so she called Linn and the next thing I know I am paying for a JLT carbon fiber intake,SCT tuner and Ricks custom tune then she calls lethal and orders thier offroad H-pipe guess who pays for it..yep..man I should have got it at the track..But honestly I can't wait to see how it wakes the car up..:beer:

Good to see that there are other couple out there that enjoy car's. Mine bought me Circle D converter, 3.73 gears and O/R X pipe last christmas. Looking forward to some more goodies this year.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread