What to do next - misfire won't go

hotcobra03

Established Member
miss

i was just reading this...

ive had problems with cyl#6,twice...on the 4threaded plug and on the replacement head,,

both times my symptoms were the same...started with a feeling of bad plugs and lack of fuel,

,the ,other things ive had a problem with was the rt front o2 sensor,and vacuum hose harness,pcv hose on back of supercharger,,

it would spit,sputter,jerk,,than be good for acouple of days and it would return,,,

i understand ford did compression test,,but have you done a test yourself?

GTBill

Established Member
back from the dead (again)! im having similar problems.

will this thread ever gtfo? lol

NERDKILLER

Established Member
I would love to know what it is. I think I have a cooling issue. Took the car to the track and it went into limp mode. man I am angry.

04nccobra

Established Member
Did you try unplugging your DFPE sensor? I had issues as well ran in circles for a month changing plugs, changing out coil packs and nothing really helped. A old thread mentioned these issues and the solution was to unplug the dfpe sensor. I tried this and problems are completely gone. I know one other owner who was dealing with these issues for over a year and was ready to give up, read my post and pulled the plug and his problems are also gone. You might want to rule it out at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread