What to do? What to do?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
What to do?

*Battery Re-location? 200.00 installed est.
*Headers? 1500.00 installed est.
*Coil Overs with factory struts & shocks? 1250.00 Caster Plates included!
*CobraR Springs? 350.00 est but need the Caster Plates as well & alignment.
*Sell all the rims & just go with BBS Rims?
*Side Clear Headlights? 325.00
*New Racing Seats? $$$$$???????

What to do?

jonas

Established Member
battery reloc = external battery switch if u wanna drag

coilovers and cc plates sound good but i say add a g and get some koni d/a's and know your rolling on the best and they will be adjustable, you see how I launch!!! I have the best of both worlds

If I was you id keep my rims and get some drag radials for the 17's and swap before drag nights. You can sell me your other 2 :)

clear corners = pimp, been asked about em by the x2c guys and they were impressed

racing seats = waste unless you need the bolstering for corner carving. My take is you want a drag beast

I hope this helps a little

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Freaking Mod Addict

Just ordered my battery relocation kit from XMP :rolleyes: ...hopefully I can get it done on Wednesday :-D ... it will be one less thing to do when my blower goes in and will give me the improved weight distribution in the meantime...

duane v

Established Member
Get a Mcleod twin disk clutch set-up, it will make a spec clutch look like rookie-ville..But its is pricey and you just cant have anyone do the install..If set correctly it will be the last clutch youll buy!! DA snake boy!!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn Cam....ur getting the battery relocation as well :shrug:
U never once said any thing about it u sneaky bum.
Hum....pm the price to do that. That will help me on the road/track.

George, our seats are a heavy set bro. loss that & the back seat a good 100lbs or so?

Juan, trust me u will be there soon enough ;-) :p

Adam the rims do sound good as well but that would mainly be for looks :( But its light as well......damn.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
Back seat is 17lbs, the front seats are heavy, at least 45-50lbs each. If you want to get some trick seats, look up a company called Bride seats of Japan (silent e on Bride) they make awesome seats. I'm not just saying this cause my brother is sponsored by them, but they fit great and are really light. Check out their Ergo model.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
The BBS wheels are performance AND pimp! McLeod Street Twin Dual Disc Assembly #63313-3, I believe.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i'll be getting my bbs rk's soon. :D hey george, i'll sell you 2 of my stockers if pmoddy doesn't. :)

Last edited:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Damn Cam....ur getting the battery relocation as well :shrug:
U never once said any thing about it u sneaky bum.
Hey gotta be sneaky with you guys :shrug: I prob won't say anything when the blower goes in either :rolleyes:
I'll be like that SS at the gas station a couple weeks ago :burn:

Can't give you a chance to open your bottle...:eek: and since I don't see the remote opener on your list :burnout::burnout:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Bride Seats Of Japan

Originally posted by amwalker
Back seat is 17lbs, the front seats are heavy, at least 45-50lbs each. If you want to get some trick seats, look up a company called Bride seats of Japan (silent e on Bride) they make awesome seats. I'm not just saying this cause my brother is sponsored by them, but they fit great and are really light. Check out their Ergo model.
Ya they look like a sweet way to go...the Ergo model is being discontinued...which may be a discount opportunity...the Ergo II is out...
full_ergo2_detail.jpg

Where to check 'em out...http://tees-usa.com/ergo2.html

Where to buy 'em...http://tees-usa.com/dealers/CA.html

:idea: Hmmm...there's a place right here in Costa Mesa :idea:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
the headlights are sweet!(get the clear side-rears too). Bat relocate is a good idea. DON'T do the coilovers unless you get good shocks/struts. I have the Koni DA's are they are awesome to say the least! Headders make a HUGE difference, but aren't legal( most aren't). What kind are you thinking? Don't worry about the rims yet.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn didnt think it would see this many Post :shrug:

Trevor,
Thinking about the LT's from Kooks....but i do worry about being Legal. Clear Lights look SWEET on a Silver car :(

Cam,
Yeah sneaky like taking a jump on Juan :dw: when u know he loves to talk :p . Damn I can wait to hear how u feel about the Battery Relocation, to see if i want to try it my self ;-)

Walker JR,
Nah not those seats :nono: Either Recardo....but to price or the Cobra Seats....not as pricy <<< right?

Allan,
I wish i hit the Lotto & this thread would never be. :bash: :D

Adam,
Yeah they are light & look good.....also fairly priced as well. :(

O.K. Be back at 12pm....3 hours of hard core work to do now :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread