What to do? What to do?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
the clutch isn't going to be in by saturday i take it? :( if they haven't delivered it yet, maybe you can cancel and go for one of those mcleod ones.
Dude...McLeod Rev-Lock :beer:

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:D Waiting on the Works to come out before i make final decision ;-)
Is the works blower better than a KB if so how much for it. Will it be smog legal? I know KB is ARB legal but not sure here in CA.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
With any luck my battery kit will be in stock and installed tomorrow at XMP... ;-)
If it is I will ask Eric about the Rev-Lock for you :-D

03DOHC

Established Member
You can always get the KB now and the works later. Then you can sell me the KB at a good price.:)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Dano...id take a hit on the purchase / sale :(

Cam...yeah, yeah...thats a good idea....or maybe screw the clutch till it goes bad all the way & get the Battery Relocation :shrug:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Battery relocation kit went in today :thumbsup: It's a sweet setup...if I weren't SO damn lazy I could walk out to the garage and take a couple pics...:bored:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Battery relocation kit went in today :thumbsup: It's a sweet setup...if I weren't SO damn lazy I could walk out to the garage and take a couple pics...:bored:

did you do the external kill switch in the rear too?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Taylor Vertex kit...install by XMP....no kill switch...yes I know you need one for the strip...:-D Pics in a minute...I'm workin' on 'em now...

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Eric welds the studs to the trunk floor after prepping the metal...then just cuts one hole in the carpet for each one and places the box on top of the carpet....nice clean look...much better than any of the other jobs I have seen :thumbsup:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Hard to tell from this angle...but the battery area is nice and clean...no taped up wires or ghetto job...it looks like nothing was ever there...this of course is where my custom XMP coolant res will go when my blower goes in :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread