What to do? What to do?

stang99

George:
I have been saying that I'd settle for a consistent 12 sec car at LACR. That would be a seriously fast street machine too and capable of 20 mpg if gas got scarce.
P

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
yea got my mm and ff
also went to the track ;p

I did good and had crowds around my ride all night, love being the only 12 second car (lane 3-4 domestic cars) at the track.

Didnt even loose a single race including when a lost traction in third and went sideways through the trap (damn moto cross kids kicking up dirt and the wind carring it onto the track)

I was hotlapping all night perfecting my launch with a slew of 12 second passes. 12 passes, all but 3 in the 12's :)

Bring it all u mofos, the socal drag war is only beginning. If this keeps up we will all be sporting 11 second cars this time next year!!!

Jerk :beer:

damn 9 out of 12 is damn good :burnout:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
George,
Great job! Let's not forget that a 12 sec run at LACR requires both the power and the driving. No cheap 12's there!!!
You are dynoing ??? these days?
Best time and speed yesterday?

We should plan a 'Cobra invasion' -- a show of force.
I can't do that before Sal's Mustang Day -- but I'm thinking a Wed or Friday invasion.
Get our own little side bets going to spice it up...

I wonder if we could get a 'class' set up (like --- original transmission, original rear end, original blower (sorry Reuben...), no spraying, stock engine, any bolton except blower)? It would be nice if it were crafted to include Z06s and any other GM cars that might be competitive (I don't know of any...). Then we could kiss off the crap-eating bracket racing.
James

stang99

They call it grudge night for a reason. So, you could just all line up behind each other and call a grudge to get your head to head races in. No need for an official class or apparent special treatment.

Originally posted by jhwalker
George,
Great job! Let's not forget that a 12 sec run at LACR requires both the power and the driving. No cheap 12's there!!!
You are dynoing ??? these days?
Best time and speed yesterday?

We should plan a 'Cobra invasion' -- a show of force.
I can't do that before Sal's Mustang Day -- but I'm thinking a Wed or Friday invasion.
Get our own little side bets going to spice it up...

I wonder if we could get a 'class' set up (like --- original transmission, original rear end, original blower (sorry Reuben...), no spraying, stock engine, any bolton except blower)? It would be nice if it were crafted to include Z06s and any other GM cars that might be competitive (I don't know of any...). Then we could kiss off the crap-eating bracket racing.
James

Users who are viewing this thread