Fush -- PM me please ;-)

per our phone conversation, here are the pics:

430_01.jpg

430_02.jpg

let me know if you'd like me to bring them to the mccoy event. :D

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
He can drive well too. Too bad about his mom's health. I hope that she recovers and that he can come out to Sal's day and represent.

my mom is fine. Thanx for caring :) The docs found out what triggered the "congenital heart falure" It was shot kidneys so they know exactly how to treat her. She is off the resperator and doing fine and should be home by friday.

2) I bought a pair of drag radials and I'm planning to be at lacr tomorrow. I have no work so I'll bs with my mom at the hospital till around 3 and head out early. Avoid traffic and have the car sit for an hr so I can practice with em.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Now...all you West Hollywood Racers who have been to the proctologist....don't forget to recalibrate your speedo.

stang99

You calibrate the speedo through a reflash or a chip. No need for any other hardware on the '03's.

Originally posted by 99Blkcobravert
Sounds like we need to do a group purchase on Speed CAL's... for those that have tire and gear changes.
Mark

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
You can do it either way. If you recal the aftermarket chip it costs about the same $ as the unit, you have more flexibility and a finer adjustment with the Speed Cal.

stang99

Agreed. It is just that most people who change gears have a chip so the speed cal would be extra $$$$

Originally posted by 99Blkcobravert
You can do it either way. If you recal the aftermarket chip it costs about the same $ as the unit, you have more flexibility and a finer adjustment with the Speed Cal.

maoun

Established Member
seriously, if your tuner wants to charge you for a reburn, you have bigger problems...i'm with james on that one

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
150 is average...but i wouldnt go some were that wants to charge u by the hour. Ur car could just be a PITA car for a tuner while some one else car will be all ready for changes.

:shrug:

So were in the world is every one today? Let me guess the new Mags are out right?

jonas

Established Member
yea got my mm and ff
also went to the track ;p

I did good and had crowds around my ride all night, love being the only 12 second car (lane 3-4 domestic cars) at the track.

Didnt even loose a single race including when a lost traction in third and went sideways through the trap (damn moto cross kids kicking up dirt and the wind carring it onto the track)

I was hotlapping all night perfecting my launch with a slew of 12 second passes. 12 passes, all but 3 in the 12's :)

Bring it all u mofos, the socal drag war is only beginning. If this keeps up we will all be sporting 11 second cars this time next year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread