What to do? What to do?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i think 265/30 would be really short (will be more than 1/2" shorter than stock) and if your car's not lowered the gap will be pretty big. same for the rear. 18's and stock height don't look too pretty if you don't try to stay pretty close to stock tire height. just drop that puppy! ;-)

mine should be showing up today sometime - probably in the afternoon. assuming it's before 4pm i'll take them to the goodyear down the street and have the tires mounted. :) dude, i washed my car yesterday and found that the wheel weights on both my rear tires are gone! must've flung them off at the drags - good thing they didn't hit anybody. :eek:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
i think 265/30 would be really short (will be more than 1/2" shorter than stock) and if your car's not lowered the gap will be pretty big. same for the rear. 18's and stock height don't look too pretty if you don't try to stay pretty close to stock tire height. just drop that puppy! ;-)

:lol:

See i called u out right :beer:

FuSnickens = The Devil

:lol:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
mine should be showing up today sometime - probably in the afternoon. assuming it's before 4pm i'll take them to the goodyear down the street and have the tires mounted. :) dude, i washed my car yesterday and found that the wheel weights on both my rear tires are gone! must've flung them off at the drags - good thing they didn't hit anybody. :eek:

Dude....no way :eek:

That sucks.... does ur car feel any different? I know Broke7 is running with out it. Saved 8lbs i think ;-)

BTW i dont think it was at the track. Im sure some one would of hit that thing....might of happened on the road or some thing.

Did u take it out for some reason & put it back up?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
they don't feel like they're out of balance but the wheels are coming off today anyway. :D i wiped the wheels down a couple days before we went to cbad and didn't notice they were missing so :shrug: as long as nobody got hurt by the flying lead that's cool. i think the outside weights look cheesy anyway. ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
they don't feel like they're out of balance but the wheels are coming off today anyway. :D i wiped the wheels down a couple days before we went to cbad and didn't notice they were missing so :shrug: as long as nobody got hurt by the flying lead that's cool. i think the outside weights look cheesy anyway. ;-)

Well if ur not feeling any thing different :idea:

I guess i can go under my car & take mine off ;-)

So same feeling ride huh?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i think we're talking bout 2 different things. i was referring to the little lead weights that go on the rim of the wheel for balancing purposes. if i can get 8lbs outta that i'd be impressed. ;-) i think you might be referring to the counterweight (i think that's what it's called) dealie that's under the diff.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Oh man. I was talking about the Dif. Balance Weight Crap we got.

Well now i understand...btw i didnt do that. Think Juan was around ur car for a while :simon:

stang99

Don't take off your wheel balance weights if they weigh 8 pounds because you have some serious tire balance problems.
Free speed tip: A couple of sacks of ready crete in the back trunk really help performance too.

stang99

Sticky tires help, so, anything that improves your traction will help. Perhaps four bags and a full tank of gas.

hmm... will the ready crete help w/ the hop? :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Cam,
In English.
More weight on the rear end to make the car hook off the line.

Some thing the Mach1 doesnt have issues with...Well not sure about Trevor but since ur stock u dont have enough Ponies to stress about it :burn:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Oh I get it...I'm not slow like some people :burn:

That was just a simple post whore move to knock Tetge off the boards...:bash:

You are right though...I love my stock Mach...173 HP...at the crank that is...:beer:

:smmon:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Oh I get it...I'm not slow like some people :burn:

That was just a simple post whore move to knock Tetge off the boards...:bash:

You are right though...I love my stock Mach...173 HP...at the crank that is...:beer:

:smmon:

:dw:

Call me MACH Killer :p

;-)

Users who are viewing this thread