What to do? What to do?

stang99

You can come out to Wednesday grudge match at LACR and get the feel of the clutch and the tires. No problem running the tires to LACR and back and you can use the practice. Opens at 5 and still only $15 on Wednesdays. Get there early and you can hot lap and really tune up your smokey burnouts and launches. Carlsbad can be very intimidating especially if you are lined up against an angry white Cobra driven by a crazed desert rat. Besides, it is obvious that you really enjoy drag racing so you should try to get as many races in as possible before you go into the chest.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey im not going into no Icechest :dw:

I was thinking about that today at work....but couldnt wait to get them on so ive been home a bit early today :D

Wont be able to make it before the ricers tomorrow :nono: Plus i might have to do some OT....since a customer is coming in on friday.

Desk looks like shit :eek:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Great time saver option

Just read P Moddy's mods at bottom of his posts and you will never need to read his yadee yadee yadee. Highly enertaining. Grows weekly. Can anyone top his list? (or afford to?) :rollseyes

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
P Moddy...looked up L.B.'s mods on his sig and find nada? You are right...he use to use up half a page. Now all he has is a silver Conch shell (for whatever reason?) below his name. Whats that all about?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hum???? U lost me down the street? Were did i turn wrong?

His list is longer then mine & if any thing im sure it will keep growing. Unlike him....his heigth is set :shrug:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Bill Mines not bad at all. Compare it to LB :eek: Now that a list of things done to a car.
What? :dw:

My car is bone stock brotha...I have no idea what you are talking about :p

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
pmoddy, did you decide what size tire you were going to run up front on the rk's? were you going to move the kumho's over from your afs 18's?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Im thinking of just going to BFG or GoodYear :shrug:

Kuhmos grip good in corners for sure & dam good priced.
But i need 30series not 35.

So the 35 in total dims it might end up being bigger then the stock size....imo.

So 275x30 & 295 or 285x30 is what im thinking about
:shrug:

What are ur thoughts?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
275 up front might be too wide (just guessing) for the 8.5 esp if you go w/ a 30 series. the closest thing that'll fit on an 8.5 and is stock height (25.7") that i could find is a 245/40. i'll probably go w/ 265/35 up front which is 0.4" shorter than stock. just gotta be careful going over speedbumps. ;-) for the rears i'll go w/ 295/35's - kumho's for now, bfg gforces when i win the lottery.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hummm.
Cant we go with 265x30 for the fronts? The height of the tire should not be as bad & could be the same height as the stockers no?

285x30 might be better options for the rears then :shrug:

Im sure the road feel will be much more bumpier since it wont have much tire to bounce in :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread