What to do? What to do?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
Another quaility job at XMP... Cam you should be a stockholder of XMP and the same goes for Dave.....
I know :bash: I should invest before you guys go in and get hooked, too :lol1:

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
:coolman: OK guys, who has 2 stock wheels (17x9's) they will sell me for my drag radials? and where can we meet in SoCal to pick them up?:thumbsup:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
it doesn't look like it's directly over the spare. maybe cutting a section of the "cover" so you can still get to it w/o having to pull the battery?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Easy Access To The Spare

Originally posted by FuShnickens
it doesn't look like it's directly over the spare. maybe cutting a section of the "cover" so you can still get to it w/o having to pull the battery?
The particle board is cut just to the left of the box so you can do exactly that...:beer:

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
Oh man, Oak Park (well, OPHS)...you guys are gonna kill us in cross-country this season (sorry getting ready for the meet tomorrow).

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
Oh man, Oak Park (well, OPHS)...you guys are gonna kill us in cross-country this season (sorry getting ready for the meet tomorrow).

Son,
Be positive :)
Believe in yourself:D

Don't come home without a win:gt:
Fondly,
Your father

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
well, we race them on wednesday, so i'm preparing for the whooping. that is if i can run by then, damn shin splints!!!:mj: but yeah, i placed 8th, 3rd on the team in varsity, so its not thattttttttttt bad. (3 miles in 18:57, 6:19 min per mile i think..)

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Battery in the trunk?

I guess I was born yesterday...but what the F is that for? Where do you put your shock tower brace, laughing gas bottles and fuel cell bracing? (and.... road kill).

stang99

He needs to make more room under his hood for power adders. Mustangs don't need all those other things you listed since Ford builds them correct in the first place. It almost sounds as if you would be setting the car up to, gasp, go around corners. As long as you can make the turnout at the end of the strip you don't need any better handling than that.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Tetge...thanks for that. I've been looking at the hole that would be left if I took out the battery and replaced it with a "power adder". I also waisted a half hour on the web looking for power adders and only came up with Puff Adder...a snake similar to the Cobra. I must have a power adder! I need a power adder! I have room on my Visa card. Please share with us.
And another thing. If P Moddy puts his battery in the trunk..I assume for drag racing...does the spare come out for the race to lighten the car? If so...then weight transfer is not the reason for relocation...right?
Then...what is?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
The thing is, Bill, you can't just have ONE power adder...you need several...I'm going to have a little aquarium type box chock full of them where my battery was...:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread