What to pay for a base '12 GT?

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Went to the dealer the other day. The best they could do was x plan minus rebates. Which took the price to $26,500.
This is for a no options 6speed car. I thought i heard some people on here paying around $25k? But i could be wrong...

Galimore

Established Member
That's fairly close to what I paid. I bought a base 12' GT with 3.55's as the only option in July of last year and with X-plan minus rebates is was about 26k before ttl.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Went to the dealer the other day. The best they could do was x plan minus rebates. Which took the price to $26,500.
This is for a no options 6speed car. I thought i heard some people on here paying around $25k? But i could be wrong...

Thats what I paid for my Automatic base model. the automatic is a $1100 option. I get the Ford A/Z plan.
With all the incentives out right now you should be able to get a base for a few hundred less than 26.5 K.

notch5.0

Established Member
I'm in the Northern Va. area and there is a dealer(Koons Sterling Ford) with several base GT's - basically no options at all - selling for $24,307 or just a little more. The current Ford rebate on these cars in this area = $3K.

I tried to find a base GT with automatic trans but have only found cars with the Premium package and automatic, so far.

Here is a link to the dealer and the car I described above:

New 2012 Ford Mustang GT (Blue Car) D.C.

Last edited:

Brian97vobra

Established Member
I'm in the Northern Va. area and there is a dealer(Koons Sterling Ford) with several base GT's - basically no options at all - selling for $24,307 or just a little more. The current Ford rebate on these cars in this area = $3K.

I tried to find a base GT with automatic trans but have only found cars with the Premium package and automatic, so far.

Here is a link to the dealer and the car I described above:

New 2012 Ford Mustang GT (Blue Car) D.C.

WOW! Now that's a deal!
Why is it that the ford incentives vary from state to state? That makes no sense...

Myfast

ɯʎsloʍ
Established Member
I'm going to look at a base white gt with brembos wednesday. I should have a couple grand of equity in my trade so if I can get out the door around 25k and good financing I'll probably be buying.

Got my 750$ pamphlet coupon ready too. :banana:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I am sure once the '13's come out they will come down in price, especially with the "new" look.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
I'm going to look at a base white gt with brembos wednesday. I should have a couple grand of equity in my trade so if I can get out the door around 25k and good financing I'll probably be buying.

Got my 750$ pamphlet coupon ready too. :banana:

Where'd you get that coupon?

SLOW5.OH

Established Member
That's a great deal

I know :banana:, picked up the car last Tuesday and got the auto show rebate for $750 on top of my $750 coupon plus the $3000 in rebates from Ford and another $1600 that I negotiated off MSRP :rockon:.

Users who are viewing this thread