What was your first job?

mx_9

Established Member
When I was fourteen (summer of 1976) I got a job with the school district cleaning schoolrooms with a bunch of other underpriveledged kids. I made $2.10 an hour and loved it.

ssssnake

Established Member
Worked at a department store (Foley's) at the Service Desk. Worked 2 nights a week and all day on Saturday. Made $20.00 a week - woo hoo!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
McDonalds’s when I was 16. I was morning maintenance. I had to go in during opening which sucked, 5am. I had to clean floors, change trash, and sweep parking lots. It was better than cooking though, I hated that crap. TO fast paced for my taste, plus I would eat all the bacon. I would work 8+hrs, I couldn't be happier when it was time to go home. I did that for about 3 months.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
:nono: he meant blow, doofus.
Well I could just quote your McDonald's post cause I did the same exact thing for my first job. Hands down the worst fockin job in the world. No offense Erick!!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Yes, taking out the grease bins was the best. There was a special dumpstere outside for them, that thing fawking stunk bad. I would pour it in but miss it a lot of the times and shit would splash on me, horrible...

timk

Established Member
a bicycle store when i was 18. they led me into the basement where the shop was and i had to overhaul some french POS bike. i'll never forget it.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yes, taking out the grease bins was the best. There was a special dumpstere outside for them, that thing fawking stunk bad. I would pour it in but miss it a lot of the times and shit would splash on me, horrible...
Yeah I turned my shoes a different color because of that crap!!:lol::beer:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I thought your first job was going to be something like a c0ck farmer.
Yes that is a a child hood dream of mine. You have to be very dedicated into handling c0cks appropriately.:bash:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Yes that is a a child hood dream of mine. You have to be very dedicated into handling c0cks appropriately.:bash:

Yes I know what you mean. You have to be very gentle with a c0ck and make him feel at home. If you hold the c0ck to tight he will start to squirm around and possibly peck you. Good thing we don't have to worry about those c0cks spitting at us.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
That's why I will hire some experienced female help in case there is any spitting.:-D Nothing worse then being spit on by a poking I mean a pecking c0ck.

Users who are viewing this thread