What was your last workout?

VegasMichael

Established Member
^Ha! During the Eagles NFC Championship victory over the Vikings I overindulged in alcohol and had a nasty fall in my living room and fell into the side of my coffee table. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
^Ha! During the Eagles NFC Championship victory over the Vikings I overindulged in alcohol and had a nasty fall in my living room and fell into the side of my coffee table. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's right. Now I remember. lol

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
FWIW just decided to buy another Rack with the cable extension. Titan T-3 short rack.
Really like working out from home, so it was worth it(especially with a sale).

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
0CD7A783-20F3-43E3-98C4-1837A51852C5.jpeg
Turned the steering on my car from comfort to sport

Lol

helloWorld

Established Member
Leg day for me today. I absolutely love my legs to the point where those are the only well-developed muscles on my body. I might have my body backwards, I can barely do 4 sets of 10 with one plate and one ten on each side for bench press lol, but I'll do leg day twice a week.

I am stuck in a 4 sets of 10 reps mentality for right now, which for my leg day today will be done for:
  • Low-bar back squat
  • Standing hack squat machine for front squat
  • Leg press
  • Standing hamstring curl (single leg at a time)
  • Seated calf press
  • Lying hamstring curl (single leg)
  • Standing calf press
  • Seated leg extension (single leg)
  • Seated hamstring curl
  • Low-bar walking lunges
  • Seated glute kick-back machine (single leg)
  • Slanted hack squat for back squat
This will usually take about 1.5 hours and then I will have a gigantic meal afterwards. I usually will weigh two pounds less the following morning than what I weighed the morning of a leg day.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I took about 8 months off until this past week, so I’m easing back into it ( I’m old - turning 50 tomorrow ) by running a couple miles each day. Hopefully next week I’ll be able to throw some pitifully light weights around. Hoping to lose 25 pounds before this year’s summer vacation.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Leg day for me today. I absolutely love my legs to the point where those are the only well-developed muscles on my body. I might have my body backwards, I can barely do 4 sets of 10 with one plate and one ten on each side for bench press lol, but I'll do leg day twice a week.

I am stuck in a 4 sets of 10 reps mentality for right now, which for my leg day today will be done for:
  • Low-bar back squat
  • Standing hack squat machine for front squat
  • Leg press
  • Standing hamstring curl (single leg at a time)
  • Seated calf press
  • Lying hamstring curl (single leg)
  • Standing calf press
  • Seated leg extension (single leg)
  • Seated hamstring curl
  • Low-bar walking lunges
  • Seated glute kick-back machine (single leg)
  • Slanted hack squat for back squat
This will usually take about 1.5 hours and then I will have a gigantic meal afterwards. I usually will weigh two pounds less the following morning than what I weighed the morning of a leg day.
So you are telling me that you did 48 sets on legs but can’t bench 155?

Dude, you’re doing it wrong.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
If that is the case man,...you should really do chest twice a week and legs once a week as they develop well for you.
That's how I would do it anyways. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread