what would a 99 P-1SC cobra be worth?

pur pony

Established Member
Im a fox guy so im not really sure what a 42K mile 99 P-1SC cobra be worth?

Some of the other mods-

-Anderson power pipe
-42lb injectors
-BBK Long Tubes
-BBK Offroad X
-SLP Loudmouth 2's
-Solid Rear axle conversion w/ 3.73's
-Lakewood Coil Over Suspension (R)
-Toico Suspension (F)
-Full Length Subframe Connectors
-Spec Stage 3 Clutch (less then 500miles)
-Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (less then 500 miles)
-275 Nitto NT555R Drag Radials (R) ( less then 500miles)
-255 Nitto NT555's (F)
-Pro 5.0 Short Throw Shifter
-H.O. Fibertrends 4" Cowl
-Real Chrome Cobra Rs

looking at this car and wondering what a realistic offer would be. Overall from what i have seen the car is in really nice shape. 42K on the odometer....

any guess?? thanks

Kiohtee

Established Member
$11-12K seems low IMO. $14-15K, again, IMO.

Sure it's a '99 but it is still a Cobra and makes, if I had to guess, 400-450RWHP. Plus it has pretty low miles on it. If it's clean and was built good with quality parts with good craftsmanship I wouldn't hesitate to offer $14-15K. $15K tops though, because much higher and you're getting into Terminator territory (and yes, there are nice ones to be had for $17-19K).

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
I have had a few offers for my 99 Cobra of $10,500. And I have 56k miles and no blower. So yea I would guess around $13k at least up to $15k depending on how clean it is. Anymore then that I would just get a 03/04.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
$12-14k here as well.

Dont agree with automatically assuming its on "borrowed" time. Too many variables to just assume this, plus we dont even know what its dyno'ing at to know. If hes running straight P1SC kit with no pulley upgrades im sure its fine, as I doubt ProCharger would release a kit that puts everyones motor at risk right off the bat. I believe their kit comes with all necessary fuel and tuning to support their blowers. Though if you start adding more to that then you get into uncharted waters. Also knowing most Mustang owners, they probably bolt on that cheap 6psi kit, then pulley it, add longtubes/full open exhaust, and never bother to retune and BOOM blown motor because it was moving more air than the ecu maps were compensating for. So this one is too many variables for me to call.

However ive always been wary of buying a previously modified car, so buyer beware on this one. IMO id rather just get one cheaper and mod it myself, knowing exactly how those mods were performed and in what order and what else was done in the process. Thats the whole fun of it to me. Buying a pre-modded car is like marrying a chick thats already knocked up; youre likely inheriting someone elses ****up.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
12 ish Id say as well. Vert or coupe? I know 42k is low but whats the condition?

EDIT: 10,500 if he doesnt have the stock hood. A 4" cowl is stupid looking.booking

Last edited:

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
No more than 11k. Regardless if its a cobra or not, its still 13 years old with a stock bottom end. Like said before its on borrowed time. I'm not sure who in their right mind would pay 15k (just saying because some one said they think that's realistic) for that when 17-18 gets you a 70k mile terminator

Users who are viewing this thread