what would you get if you got rid of your cobra?

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Well, if I could, I would get the Ford GT.

Anyone driven the new LS 3.9 V8's?
They drive so smooth and have excellent power. And if im not mistaken, they only have like 40k price tag

Un4Gvn

Established Member
94-95 Supra TT without a doubt. Was actually going to purchase on, but found a deal on my current Cobra I couldn't refuse.

Un4Gvn

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
IF I was going to sell, it would be for
- a 66-67 GTO
- a used Ferrarri F355 (that should tell you its going to be a LONG time before I get one because I don't have that kinda coin)
- A notch like my old 89LX.

It would have 11.0:1 compression and a 7000rpm shift point and still be injected.. or a killer turbo setup.

2004 Culebra

Established Member
That is easy I would get a 1963 Cevy Impala hardtop hooked up with hydro's and the whole 9. But I do not even have to get rid of the cobra to do that. It is a goal that will happen in the future...

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
I have a rx 330 it is the wife's ride, I would go with the rx 340 I think they call it it has the hybrid motor and more power

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
I think I may get rid of it and get a 427 cobra I drove one and i am considering it. anyone have any suggestions ????????

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Well, I don't think I'll ever get rid of the Cobra (learned my lesson after selling the first one). But... If I did I would want a super clean Grand National to mod the crap out of.

IDAREU

Banned
I wonder if you ask this question to GN owners if they would say 03 Cobra??????????????????

Wobble!!!!!!!!!

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by jguerrero
All true....i agree. Although I still dont think that car would be able to be modded to heavily, looks very fragile. But then again its not made to:-D

Oh I deffinatly agree. I think another problem here is that, as 03/04 Cobra owners, we've been spoiled on forged engine internals and bullet proof engine blocks. :D

I will say though yesterday I watched a special on speed channel about the SRT-6... They had absolutely nothing bad to say about the car, and it looked like the drivers were having a blast. IMO its deffinatly a great alternative to the LS1 Corvette, with a 5 second 0-60 time and according to the show I was watching, of course test results on TV are to be taken with a grain of salt, ran the slalom at over 70mph, all for a comperable price (alittle north of 40 grand I beleive they'll be priced at).

Only problem is, with it being an 05, its only fair to have to pan it against the C6, and of course then it might be alittle tougher to compare an SRT-6 to the C6 with as much power as the C6 will be bringing to the table.

Users who are viewing this thread