What would you pay for an OEM steering wheel?

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
I am trying to gauge how much to spend on an OEM steering wheel given that they are no longer available. What did they cost new back in the day and what would you pay today (both new and used but like new)?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
You could prob get a brand new frpp for a decent price. Thicker too. The only thing is that is black, not dark charcoal. Good luck.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
I actually bought a brand new one on ebay for $250 shipped. Yes, you can still find them new but pretty rare and most of the time pricey ($400-500). I was lucky.

mike.b

Established Member
You can find nice used pieces for $100-150 if your on a budget. Just be patient and wait for one that meets your quality expectations.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I got a brand new Mystichrome one for $550.00 about a year ago. It was still in the plastic. I have it stored, "just in case" I need it.

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
You can find nice used pieces for $100-150 if your on a budget. Just be patient and wait for one that meets your quality expectations.

This seems to be around the norm for an OEM with some minor wear. What would be a reasonable price for a slightly used one with no visible wear whatsoever?

03cobraracer

Established Member
you can usually find nice ones on ebay for 100-200 in good shape. i know sonicsaleen sells them on his ebay page in decent shape.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Decent Terminator ones are around 100-150 like mentioned. new to perfect are closer to 200-300. anni's are from 350-500 bucks. i'm trying to find a anniversary one but they either want to much or they have a little damage on it.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i have a spare new one sitting in my closet in case i need one down the road. of course i can always have my original re-wrapped so i don't know why i need a spare. :??: thats what i would recommend, just have your original re-wrapped, good as new.

mike.b

Established Member
This seems to be around the norm for an OEM with some minor wear. What would be a reasonable price for a slightly used one with no visible wear whatsoever?

I would say between $200-250 around here. At least that's what I've seen. Maybe a bit more if they are really proud of it lol

Mine is in pretty good shape still but I imagine ill just do a rewrap whenever it starts showing too much wear. Probably the best route $ wise.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
i had one, sold it on ebay for $125. It was brand new. I think somebody got a good deal.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I have one. It's pretty much in perfect condition. I could sell it to you for a pretty good price if you're interested. It's just the steering wheel itself though, it does not come with the horn or airbag assembly or anything. Let me know if you're interested. I have no need for it since I have a 10th anni now, and I would not replace it with a basic Cobra steering wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread