What's For Dinner Thread

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
IMG_2549.JPG

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
weve always taken our backstrap an tenderized it then dredged it in flour and fried. Use the grease to make some gravy and serve with biscuits

went to the Vietnamese place tonight - grilled porkchop over rice with an egg and fish sauce

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
^^Good eats!
Oh, it's good. I would like to talk to the boy that hung and cut it though. Oh wait, he works for me.
weve always taken our backstrap an tenderized it then dredged it in flour and fried. Use the grease to make some gravy and serve with biscuits

went to the Vietnamese place tonight - grilled porkchop over rice with an egg and fish sauce
I soaked it in worchestire (SP and don't care) and threw it on the hot grill.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
chicken verde enchiladas from trader joes, new in the refrigerated section. threw some tabasco green chile sauce on it, good stuff

Never_Enough

Established Member
I tried a buffalo chicken lasagna recipe that I had been wanting to try for a while. It was a let down :(

Never_Enough

Established Member
Never heard of it.
Why was it a let down? I assume it didn't come out as expected?
It was just some buffalo chicken with lasanga noodles mixed in. If I do it again, I will have to tweak it a bit. Gotta make it different.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Meatloaf, mashed taters, green beans and home grown tomatoes. One of my very favorites. Simple stupid, but so good. Oh yeah, gravy.

Users who are viewing this thread