Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • not much

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

99lightning_svt

Established Member
Ok the car as 69k on it the motor has 3k on it!
Motor is 5.0 stroker built by HPP in Dallas
T-56 swap
Eaton S/C
LFP intercooler W/ duel fans
Header, X, and catback all Bassani

Pics before the new motor!

DSCF0799.jpg

DSCF0800.jpg

DSCF0802.jpg

DSCF0803.gif

DSCF0804.jpg

DSCF0805.jpg

DSCF0806.jpg

DSCF0807.jpg

DSCF0809.jpg

DSCF0814.jpg

DSCF0817.jpg

DSCF0818.jpg

DSCF0824.jpg

DSCF0847.jpg

DSCF0830.jpg

DSCF0832.jpg

DSCF0834.jpg

DSCF0838.jpg

DSCF0840.jpg

DSCF0868.jpg

DSCF0870.jpg

DSCF0873.jpg

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
price is $15k, on a good day

Maybe if it had JUST the eaton. Not with a built motor and T56 though. Stock or simple bolt on Mach's are still pulling $15k.

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it but I would say anywhere from 18-20k (closer to 18). Gotta find the right buyer for a car like that though.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Some serious crack is being passed around here. Some of you need to look around and pay attention to economy. Cars are not moving, especially cars older than 5 years and $10k and up.....

I just priced my mint 03 cobra for 17.5, with 53k on the odo. Port and bolt-ons with new tires. I am throwing in the handheld diablosport as a bonus, in the same price.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Some serious crack is being passed around here. Some of you need to look around and pay attention to economy. Cars are not moving, especially cars older than 5 years and $10k and up.....

I just priced my mint 03 cobra for 17.5, with 53k on the odo. Port and bolt-ons with new tires. I am throwing in the handheld diablosport as a bonus, in the same price.

People have been buying Terminators for mid to high teens for quite some time now.

Common

Established Member
People have been buying Terminators for mid to high teens for quite some time now.

Not in my region. I priced it at KBB and pretty much went with what I was "told". I have been wanting a third gen viper for some time now, we'll see.......:burnout:

s_x_i

Established Member
The bottom end on that motor would have been north of $5,000... did they do heads and cams as well?

Your car is worth what someone will pay, I wouldn't be surprised to see you get $15,000 from the right buyer, but you won't get too much more than that.

Once you get a billet rodded stroker, you're either taking a bath or keeping your car!

(I'm doing both :bash: )

tj04cobra

Established Member
Nice car but as common said cars aren't moving right now. I wouldn't get rid of it unless i had to if i were in your shoes. But im not in your shoes so i offer you $5 and a sammich and i will take your ride off your hands.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

you should be able to get more.

I sold mine for $18k even in Feb. 74k on the clock. Excellent condition though, i saw other 03/04's that were for sale and i didnt have much competition. I know people look for extremely clean cars when looking at 03/04's. Ive seen ones with 20k that looked tore up, and other guys swore up and down there was no way i had the sort of mileage on my car as it did.

To OP though, i doubt its worth anything more than $15k, if that. Mods dont add value, and those sort of mods, its apparent the car was raced. Nobody builds a motor and supercharges it to drive it like a baby and never see redline. Honestly, id rather find a stock 03/04 for high teens than a modded mach. Why? i dont like to deal with someone elses possible shortcomings. Even the best engine builders **** up sometimes, i dont want to have to drop a new motor into a car i just plunked down $15k for. I dont want to have to wonder if his wiring is up to par, if he cut corners anywhere, etc. Plus the 03/04 comes with that sort of power your moderatley modded Mach is making without going very far from stock, and the farther from stock you go, the more and more problems you get, a fact of life when it comes to cars. The best car gets as much power as possible with the least amount of mods, as it will be the most reliable. In my book, its moderately modded because it has a built aftermarket motor now, and a power adder, and a better tranny than stock. Pretty much the entire driveline has been touched in some way, shape or form. Thats alot of possibilites for something or someone to have messed up in the process.

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
Its a car with a good ammount of aftermarket mods, shitty economy, old car, lots of miles. I say, $13-15k to the right buyer

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Dude, your hat is on crooked.

$15K is a good starting price.

Common

Established Member
you should be able to get more.

I sold mine for $18k even in Feb. 74k on the clock. Excellent condition though, i saw other 03/04's that were for sale and i didnt have much competition. I know people look for extremely clean cars when looking at 03/04's. Ive seen ones with 20k that looked tore up, and other guys swore up and down there was no way i had the sort of mileage on my car as it did.

My car is really mint. There isnt a SINGLE dent or ding on it, seats are really clean and so is everything else. The only thing that has few small specs on it is the front bumper.....ahhhh, the Jersey roads.....:bored:

txyaloo

Established Member
My car is really mint. There isnt a SINGLE dent or ding on it, seats are really clean and so is everything else. The only thing that has few small specs on it is the front bumper.....ahhhh, the Jersey roads.....:bored:

What about that deer you hit?.....

99lightning_svt

Established Member
Well i currently have easily over 12000 just in the motor and trans. I was looking at getting a corvette for aesthetics but for 2-3k more i can have over 600 to the wheels.

And yes the pic with me in it is hil-ari-ous seriously grow up!

Users who are viewing this thread