Votes: 2 3.4%
  • not much

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Common

Established Member
What about that deer you hit?.....

New door, didnt really feel like ****ing with the body work,bondo, etc etc....my potential buyer also knows this, says he doesnt care as long as it was fixed right.

I have a guy from Long Island interested to come look at it today probably.

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
13k, great mods but its not a good market and you never ever get back the money you put into a car, you always tend to lose 50% or 2/3 what you put in unless its really rare what you di dand you find the right buyer...problem is its a buyers market

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
well since HPP did the motor i wouldnt pay more than 10k because its likely whoever buys the car will have to rebuild the motor again because they messed something up

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
New door, didnt really feel like ****ing with the body work,bondo, etc etc....my potential buyer also knows this, says he doesnt care as long as it was fixed right.

I have a guy from Long Island interested to come look at it today probably.

i was very honest with the guy that bought mine that i had wrecked the front end. however since 74k mi of dings and clearcoat chips were no longer there, and the color match was absolutely insanely perfect, i think it actually added value.

honesty ftw. i think that was a turning point in the sale really, he was like "Most people would have just acted dumb. The fact you were honest leads me to believe you are honest about everything you have told me thus far". after that the sale was pretty much tagged and bagged.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Ok the car as 69k on it the motor has 3k on it!
Motor is 5.0 stroker built by HPP in Dallas
T-56 swap
Eaton S/C
LFP intercooler W/ duel fans
Header, X, and catback all Bassani

Pics before the new motor!

it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

glws. :beer:

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
Some serious crack is being passed around here. Some of you need to look around and pay attention to economy. Cars are not moving, especially cars older than 5 years and $10k and up.....

I just priced my mint 03 cobra for 17.5, with 53k on the odo. Port and bolt-ons with new tires. I am throwing in the handheld diablosport as a bonus, in the same price.

I just got my 04 termi w/ 30k on the clock for a great price...

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
15k ish

There is a local guy with a built N/A 03 Mach that has been trying to sell for over a year now. Has under 40k miles and is finally down to asking 14k and it still hasnt sold.

Users who are viewing this thread