Whats up with all the 2011 GT threads being moved

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
The board has sections for a reason.

If you post a "Photoshoot" thread guess where it goes?

If you post a pic of a part asking what is it guess where it stays?

Everyone has an opinion on what should be here, well if it fits better in another section it should be moved.

BTW, it was me who moved a few threads so don't blame justin for everything.
But people need to post with common sense.

With the number of threads and members here it is starting to get to jumbled up and just to many threads of non tech and pics and just general BS.

Some of you need to venture out a bit.

We are taking the time to explain our thought process and what we are attempting but just to prove a point,

This thread should not even been here, This should have been handled in a PM.
Just shows me how many actually read the rules around here.

This section is labeled "2011+ Mustangs", Not tech
Handling it through a PM doesn't get a group opinion. You guys handle it anyway you like. Changes like these have proven to be fatal to some other boards.

Last edited:

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Part of the reason the search sucks, is because there are too many people making the same threads one after another and posting too many random threads that don't belong in this section that the search will list if a keyword is used in the useless thread. So in actuality, we really do need to clean up the section, and will actually have a better search function.

If people (not directed at anyone specific) learn where to search for their questions, a lot of this section will clean up for the better.

Exactly. I don't understand why people want to wade through BS just so they can see traffic on page 1 everyday. If you want useful information it should be easy to find. If you want to look at pics, get input on racing, or any other random topic venture out and utilize the rest of the site

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
No thread that involves a vendor should be moved to SD. Sorry but that will not happen.

If you post a pic or 2 or 3 showing new mods it most likely will stay.
However, if you post a "Photoshoot" of your car it most likely will be moved.

The SN and New edge sections have been run this way for years.
Most love it and it causes no issues.
But as I said, we can't please every body. You may hate it, some will love it but bottom line is we have to find a happy medium some kind of way.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
This section is labeled "2011+ Mustangs", Not tech
Handling it through a PM doesn't get a group opinion. You guys handle it anyway you like. Changes like these have proven to be fatal to some other boards.

Everyone knows the sections for specific sections are TECH sections.

Hence the reason for RS,Market, pics and vids, etc.....

Fatal? The site has been run like this for years.

Every section is basicly the same with the only exception is some sections are broken into sub sections depending on traffic flow.

That is what is happening here.

Group opinion?
We had a poll up for 2 days and as said it was 50/50 pretty much.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
No thread that involves a vendor should be moved to SD. Sorry but that will not happen.

If you post a pic or 2 or 3 showing new mods it most likely will stay.
However, if you post a "Photoshoot" of your car it most likely will be moved.

The SN and New edge sections have been run this way for years.
Most love it and it causes no issues.
But as I said, we can't please every body. You may hate it, some will love it but bottom line is we have to find a happy medium some kind of way.

not trying to raise hell it just bothers me. shouldnt have happened in the first place but thats neither here or there. hopefully you and the other mods see things from both sides which in most cases i think you do...most cases.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Exactly. I don't understand why people want to wade through BS just so they can see traffic on page 1 everyday. If you want useful information it should be easy to find. If you want to look at pics, get input on racing, or any other random topic venture out and utilize the rest of the site

^^:beer:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread