What's wrong with Lethal Performance?

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Nothing! Absolutely nothing is wrong. Everything is right. :beer:

Instead of the herd mentality taking over and being hard to get a hold of after the sale, Jared is doing everything right. I ordered a clutch, flywheel, and related parts. Jared was most helpful while I was trying to choose my parts. He gave me plenty of options. He told me the 26 spline input shafts were on backorder. One week later, he called me to say that it looked like at least the end of July and gave me some options. At my power level (mostly stock), I didn't think it was that vital to upgrade right now, so I changed it to 10 spline and dropped the input shaft instead of waiting (I'll upgrade it next time and plan ahead). Since he doesn't invoice until the order is shipped, no problem.

I got my stuff yesterday. That was after followup emails giving me my invoice (generated AFTER the order was shipped) and tracking numbers. Sweet!

On Sunday, I decided to order a Steeda QR quadrant in case my Fiore doesn't have enough adjustment for the Spec 3+. So I ordered it off of the website instead of waiting until Monday to call Jared directly. I've received 4 emails about that order including an invoice, confirmation that it's shipped and a tracking number with a link to check the tracking.

Lethal is trying to develop a long term relationship, not just a quick sale. I've dealt with lots of Bozos in the past, but never again. Next time I need something for the car, Jared will get the first (and last) call. He made me feel like I was his only customer. Nicely done sir. You have another very satisfied customer. :-D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That thread title got my quick attention. LOL! Yes, Jared and crew do a great job. :rockon:

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
YEAH no joke! I ordered all my parts on 6/10/08 and got the last part on 6/13/08 from florida to lake charles, in 3 days flat! not a damaged item in the bunch! Gonna be ordering from Lethal here again in a month or so!:rockon:

Tractionless1

Established Member
I have the pleasure of being local and going directly to their lair for parts. Yes I am in the Mecca. They will give you any advice they can lend and talk to you at length about mods./cars, great service!!!

Nino S

Established Member
man after reading your post and thinking about the order that I placed with another vendor I am very sure that all my purchases from now on will be through Jared/lethal performance! I have been dealing with this other vendor for over 3 weeks to get my parts, I never recieved an invoice or reciept through email, took about 2 weeks for them to ship out, and you can call them all day and not get an answer. I ordered my fiore clutch accessories through lethal on saturday and within minutes had an invoice and a link to check my order directly on their website, then on monday I recieve a follow up email with a tracking number. Great service!!
Some of the other vendors should look at the way that lethal is doing business and taking care of their customers and set that as their gold standard!!!
Keep up the great work guys!!

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
same here, ordered up a bunch of crap last week and its sitting in my lap now, 4 days to get from there to here and its all here, thats good business. so i called em up again and ordered a bunch more crap.

Users who are viewing this thread