Whats your significant other drive?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My girlfriend drives a 91 red toyota paseo. I feel bad this thing is barely red because the paint is so faded. Also shes got no A/C and it gets a little warm down here in SoFlo. If I could afford to buy her a new car I would. Its funny because sometimes I drive her car after I detail mine because usually when I finish with my car it's the time of day where all the county sprinkler systems go on to water medians and such and I hate to drive through them right after I finish my car. And I hate when I pull up next to a nice C5 or Z06 at the light in her car, I cringe wishing I was in the 03.
Black03

super sonic

Established Member
Wife and the twins ride in a 2003 Honda Odyssey...and yes she can drive mine, in fact was the first one to drive it because she picked it up from the dealership for me.

POINTCOVER

Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
If she was really spoiled she wouldn't be driving someone elses car. I'd rather drive a $800 beater than have to rely on someone else.. poor girl.

Its in her dad's name but it's her daily driver. Trust me...she's spoiled.

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by black03
My girlfriend drives a 91 red toyota paseo. I feel bad this thing is barely red because the paint is so faded. Also shes got no A/C and it gets a little warm down here in SoFlo. If I could afford to buy her a new car I would. Its funny because sometimes I drive her car after I detail mine because usually when I finish with my car it's the time of day where all the county sprinkler systems go on to water medians and such and I hate to drive through them right after I finish my car. And I hate when I pull up next to a nice C5 or Z06 at the light in her car, I cringe wishing I was in the 03.
Black03

haha dude that sucks. I cant imagine having no A/C down here.. And I can't tell you how much I hate these ****ing sprinkler systems. Im glad I got my g35 in white cuz if it was black like my cobra id be wasting my time cleaning it all the time.

I always see your car on Glades RD. It makes me sad and pissed at the same time!! I want my ****ing car dammit. I live at Sea Ranch on A1A and I finally have good parking. With that said its a couple weeks until I get my cobra. We'll definately have to cruise around. :D I have some built up tension I need to get out.

First thing I need to do.. cruise over to SFPHQ and get some idler pullies for my slipping belt with 2.8... that or a 4lb lower!!! :burnout:

Whos gonna have the fastest 03 in Boca?

Wow. I think i just jacked my own thread.. if you respond to that.. just PM me. :coolman:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Blackcobra !!!

Originally posted by Blackcobra
Xtremejc,

Any chance you want to trade?

:eek:

Blackcobra:

Well let me think about it ...................................

NO !!!

Besides she is carrying a few extra pounds now since we are having our first child after 9 years of marriage. She still looks way hot even with the extra few pounds !!!

:beer:

i8u

Established Member
96 Jetta. It is black with black tint. Just put in a XM radio for her. It was a big step up from the 90 lebaron she had before. That thing had somthing break every other weak not to mention it had the darn 3.0l mitsubitshi motor and burned a quart of oil every 500 miles. :beer:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
2000 Jetta(I did some susp. upgrades on it).....Sweet little curve hugger...She rarely drives the Cobra cause she hates the clutch.Loves cruisin in it with me though...lol....She says she likes how it sounds "mean"..lol...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackcobra
Xtremejc,

What if I threw in three little kids?:p

Blackcobra:

Sounds tempting, but I'll still keep mine thanks... :lol:

Have a nice day,
JC

DOHC 32valve

My wife drives a 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer w/the V8.....she has only driven my cobra a couple of times and that is all. She is afraid something will happen to it then I will hurt her:bash: ;-) :coolman:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
my wife drives a 99 explorer she has driven the cobra but it makes her nervous. couldn't be me checking it with a magnifying glass when she gets home

Blackcobra

Established Member
Blades,

Not to upset you, but she's got my picture up on that wall collage. :rolling:

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by blnpny
IS SHE CUMMING OUT OF THE CLOSET?
:lol: :lol: :lol: If so post pics of her friend! :-D J/K

Last edited:

blnpny

Banned
:whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

WAIT A TICK............I'VE GOT A:idea:

LETS GET INTHERE WITH THEM

JSHTROD

Established Member
My Fiance drives a 98 Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra. It's lowered, tinted, and has exhaust. She get a LOT of attention in it...

:D

CobraEd

Established Member
See picture

below

Daily driver is an 02 DeVille.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread