Whats your significant other drive?

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
Got kids???

My Wife drives Mom's taxi, the 2000 Honda Oddessy for most things.
For Date night or Gurl's night out, she drives the jag. Hopefully a classic one day, God only knows how much $$$ goes into it to keep it running.
As for the Cobra, she hasn't really ever driven a stick, and I like it that way!!
:beer:
Allan

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
Got kids???

For Date night or Gurl's night out, she drives the jag. Hopefully a classic one day, God only knows how much $$$ goes into it to keep it running.
As for the Cobra, she hasn't really ever driven a stick, and I like it that way!!
Allan

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
Got kids???

Allan

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
Got kids???

Allan

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
Got kids???

Allan

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
Sorry

Sorry about the duplicate posts, something's wrong with the board :shrug:
Allan

Bingo13

Established Member
'95 540i Sport......

gbmwf540.jpg

BBriBro

Established Member
My wife had a '89 taurus SHO, (the original, 5 spd only) quite nice compared to other "sedans" in 1989. She traded it on a 2001 New Beetle sport, 3 gauge dash pod, APR chip (15 psi) , APR downpipe & cat, Autotech cat back, energy suspension poly motor mounts. FWIW, the APR chip has 3 modes, stock, 93 octane mod, and Race program (100 oct) you switch the modes via the cruise control switches, and the check engine light flashes to tell what mode your in. It also can realign the throttle body (drive by wire throttle) and erase fault codes. It's a very sophisticated chip, I wish there was one like this for the Cobra.

CobraTone

Established Member
Originally posted by BBriBro
My wife had a '89 taurus SHO, (the original, 5 spd only) quite nice compared to other "sedans" in 1989. She traded it on a 2001 New Beetle sport, 3 gauge dash pod, APR chip (15 psi) , APR downpipe & cat, Autotech cat back, energy suspension poly motor mounts. FWIW, the APR chip has 3 modes, stock, 93 octane mod, and Race program (100 oct) you switch the modes via the cruise control switches, and the check engine light flashes to tell what mode your in. It also can realign the throttle body (drive by wire throttle) and erase fault codes. It's a very sophisticated chip, I wish there was one like this for the Cobra.

That's badass for a beetle! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread