Wheel placement problem

FlatBlack04

Established Member
It seems as if i have noticed my driver side rear wheel, is sitting closer to the back of the car than normal(about half an inch to 3/4), while my passenger side is centered. What are some things i should check, to get the wheel back in center? Maybe something go put on backwards in the past or something like that! LET ME KNOW GUYS. Really bothering me! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING would be a good guess. Thanks.:shrug:

Jroc

Established Member
Pics????

Have you verified this by measuring it, or is it just something you are eyeballing?

Sometimes looks and sounds can be deceiving such as people always thinking their Terminator has some bad ticking problem when it's just normal noise for a Terminator to make.

If it is off that much I would be worried as well. Throw it up on an alignment machine and see how it checks.

KILRSVT

Established Member
Bad wheel bearing ?? The wheel base is a little longer on the cobra via the IRS beign a little more set back I believe . Time to check for any bent or loose parts

FlatBlack04

Established Member
Still has IRS, completely stock besides wheels, lowering springs, struts, and sway bar..

It is forsure off, i can even hear the driver side rub the fender when i hit bumps. Its set back about half an inch to a full inch more than center..

I just want some ideas on what to check, alignment is fine. Had it checked out. Something has to be put on wrong or bent. But idk where to start looking, there is so much that could be causing this one slight shift.

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread