Wheels for my Ruby Red ‘14

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I am discussing…. Have him at 3100 shipped to me. Says someone come take a look (I am too far away). Have asked for a pic with todays date so we will see. Any other ideas to suss out a scammer?

Well, I offered to come down prior to letting you know, and he has not even responded to my initial PM.

Good point though @tomshep. FB is the land of scams now it seems

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I offered to come down prior to letting you know, and he has not even responded to my initial PM.

Good point though @tomshep. FB is the land of scams now it seems
I know that looked a bit far away. Thanks for the lead though. See if he can even come through with a pic. Claims these came on the car and he want to put a drag pack on.

It did take a few days for him to respond to me as well. I sent him a real small amount to hold for me until I get back in town after the weekend. Let me know if you hear back from him. He seems legit and open to showing them in person, but I know the scammers abound.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Well got a dated photo from him so he does have them. Anyone want to send another inquiry to him to see what he says now that I have him a little bit of money?

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
marked as pending lol guess you got em
Got them today. Thanks for the lead. Nicely packaged and all. Have one wheel with a fair amount of light rash which he noted, but overall very nice for what I paid.

Now I may just see if anything can be done about the rash. I know they have dura brite or something but I think I saw where a place here in Indy was able to repair some several years back.

Attachments

• 1B7DC943-3101-4829-A47A-68C5E8CD8186.jpeg
    1B7DC943-3101-4829-A47A-68C5E8CD8186.jpeg
    426.6 KB · Views: 74

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Got them today. Thanks for the lead. Nicely packaged and all. Have one wheel with a fair amount of light rash which he noted, but overall very nice for what I paid.

Now I may just see if anything can be done about the rash. I know they have dura brite or something but I think I saw where a place here in Indy was able to repair some several years back.
BTW - Anyone know if there is a special lug requirement for these?

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

Glad it worked out well

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread