When do you put your Mustang in storage?

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Just as gas heads under $3 a gallon here in IA and its time for the fun to end! One of these days I'm gonna need to buy a snowmobile so I have something to play with in the winter besides a snow board.

Looks like you got a great space there Lance!

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:

Ls2BluGoat

200,000 mile club
Established Member
Beat on it everyday:beer:

salt_zpsd21830db.jpg

Salt washes off in the spring. :rolling:

:rockon: and even if I did live in a state where that happens, I'd still drive it to the ground

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Well I have Grundy's specialty car insurance on mine so changing the insurance during storage isn't a problem. Also I found out that the way Georgia thinks things, if I say cancelled my insurance during the period I stored it, they would come after my drivers license or I would have to turn it in. Once you establish ownership of a vehicle here and put insurance on the car the only way you can cancel the insurance and keep the drivers license is to prove to the state that the said vehicle is damaged to the point that it cannot possibly be driven.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Just as gas heads under $3 a gallon here in IA and its time for the fun to end! One of these days I'm gonna need to buy a snowmobile so I have something to play with in the winter besides a snow board.

Looks like you got a great space there Lance!

Posted via Topify using Android

Thanks, It gets the job done! The last shop was a lot bigger being a 60x100 but no insulation, heat, or A/C which was brutal. The new shop is a 40x60 but much nicer to work in year round being insulated and heated/cooled.

Users who are viewing this thread