When do you put your Mustang in storage?

TTA89

Established Member
salt_zpsd21830db.jpg

Salt washes off in the spring. :rolling:

mjs1012

Established Member
So you must have something very awesome in the garage?

Or are you living in the garage with a carport to store your Camaro??? Matching mullet?! You don't have to match the stereotypes just because you have a Camaro.

Posted via Topify using Android

Just my dads bike and alot of shit that takes up space.

Im not the stereotypical redneck/king of the trailerpark camaro owner trust me lol

Last edited:

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
So you must have something very awesome in the garage?

Or are you living in the garage with a carport to store your Camaro??? Matching mullet?! You don't have to match the stereotypes just because you have a Camaro.

Just my dads bike and alot of shit that takes up space.

Im not the stereotypical redneck/king of the trailerpark camaro owner trust me lol

I'd take that "alot of shit" and move it under the canopy (or to a scrap/junk yard) so your car can have a proper hibernation! Lol

mjs1012

Established Member
I'd take that "alot of shit" and move it under the canopy (or to a scrap/junk yard) so your car can have a proper hibernation! Lol

Parents garage what they say goes lol. When I get my own place Itll be a priority to get a 2 car garage.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Yesterday. We had our first snow and salt trucks were out dumping on bridges & intersections. Winter sucks here

silverstang84

Established Member
Mine has been up on jack stands and under a cover for a few weeks already.. Doesn't bother me. I'm so busy at work that I have no time to drive it anyway..

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
I typically put my cars into storage around Halloween, and they usually come out late April or May.
I usually wait for the street sweepers to come out and remove the gravel before bringing them out.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nov 1, comes out April 1 depending on weather. Insurance off and storage insurance on.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Storage ???? aaaaack, that would be awful. A rough winter here sees the low 40's during the day. rain doesn't bother me so no storage around here.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I never store/cover anything except my bike (for obvious reasons). My Mustangs and Camaro always stayed parked if there was salt on the roads, otherwise they were fair game.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Wish I had the luxery of storing my car for the winter. But for my friends that do, they usually wait until the day after thanks giving OR if the threat of snow is imminent. The a couple others have stated, I couldnt imagine being without my car for such an extended period of time.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Put mine away two weeks ago, and yesterday morning we had a dusting of snow, and the state went out and salted all the highway ramps. :dw:

As others have said, cars wont come out till April/May, depending on how quick the street sweepers come out and how much rain we get in the spring to wash everything away.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Spent a few hours cleaning mine and put it under the cover last Friday. It will move around in the shop periodically when I get around to doing the winter mods but wont see daylight until we get a couple of good rainfalls in the spring, oh the joys of Iowa.
storage_zps4dbcde9d.jpg

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Chevelle went away 2 weeks ago (no heater, so cooler nights are out for cruising that). Mustang is outside the warehouse for storage, havent had a chance to put it in but its not like getting a couple snowflakes on it will hurt.

And now I get the joy of rockin a honda for 5 months

Users who are viewing this thread