When it comes to McCain vs Obama comments

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
You have every right to feel that way but it works both ways bro. Im black and i voted based on only the issues. I could care less about democrats or republicans / black or white, just rich people versus everybody else. You had just as many people vote against him because he is black as you do for him because he is black. First of all he was born and rased in Hawaii, he is half white & half black. He graduated from Yale then Became a senator and now President of these United States. How can you say he is a moron or anything negative when he has done all that. I havent accomplished a 1/8th of what he has so i guess you can do better. Maybe some of you talkin sh*t should run for President or try to go to law school. We need to come together and stop the hatred. The country is in shambles and change is definately needed. We can not over come adversity if we are divided. You want to say he won based on the black vote, when he won in predominitely in white states. Get some facts guys. I love all people white, black, purple, yellow, green, brown red with pokadot's whatever as long as you want to work hard for your family, provide for them & pay your taxes !!!

Murdock

Banned
Yeah but you just mentioned your black and made your comment based off of race.
Also, are you for Obamas policy for finishing the war in iraq? and do you think that palin was a good choice for vp?

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
This country hasn't changed in 100's of years. Still full of bigots and racists. It's truely a shame.

Murdock

Banned
Dumb liberals dont even know how to use the correct forum. More proof that they dont know crap about poltics. They just vote

Stopsign32v

Established Member
You have every right to feel that way but it works both ways bro. Im black and i voted based on only the issues. I could care less about democrats or republicans / black or white, just rich people versus everybody else. You had just as many people vote against him because he is black as you do for him because he is black. First of all he was born and rased in Hawaii, he is half white & half black. He graduated from Yale then Became a senator and now President of these United States. How can you say he is a moron or anything negative when he has done all that. I havent accomplished a 1/8th of what he has so i guess you can do better. Maybe some of you talkin sh*t should run for President or try to go to law school. We need to come together and stop the hatred. The country is in shambles and change is definately needed. We can not over come adversity if we are divided. You want to say he won based on the black vote, when he won in predominitely in white states. Get some facts guys. I love all people white, black, purple, yellow, green, brown red with pokadot's whatever as long as you want to work hard for your family, provide for them & pay your taxes !!!

Wait, are you black? I don't think you mentioned that. :bored:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Yeah but you just mentioned your black and made your comment based off of race.
Also, are you for Obamas policy for finishing the war in iraq? and do you think that palin was a good choice for vp?

It's a shame bro people want to say he didn't run or control anything so how can he have the experience to run the country. McCain didnt win the election & what experience does he really have ? How can anybody have the experience if they havent been there ? and what has Palin done besides look good lately. If McCain were black and Obama was white would the country in your eyes feel the same way. Obama plans to add more troops to help overthere, He wants to bring our troops home asap but ensure they are safe and no terrorists will try to take over oyr country. Obama is smarter than most people give him credit for, he obviously came this far.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
It's a shame bro people want to say he didn't run or control anything so how can he have the experience to run the country. McCain didnt win the election & what experience does he really have ? How can anybody have the experience if they havent been there ? and what has Palin done besides look good lately. If McCain were black and Obama was white would the country in your eyes feel the same way. Obama plans to add more troops to help overthere, He wants to bring our troops home asap but ensure they are safe and no terrorists will try to take over oyr country. Obama is smarter than most people give him credit for, he obviously came this far.

:fart::bored::fart::rollseyes:kaboom:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Everyones gettin tired of your political BS

Everyones tired of it. well theres one of two ways to handle it. Gentelman #1 or physical #2. Dont talk about it be about it, I wont even waste my time anymore, racism is bigger than ever and it's not what the USA is & was fought for / created by our finding fathers

Last edited:

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Everyones tired of it. well theres one of two ways to handle it. Gentelman #1 or physical #2. Dont talk about it be about it, I wont even waste my time anymore racism is bigger than ever and it's not what the USA is & was fought for / created by our finding fathers

It is also apparent by your posts where you stand on racism... You seem to me, to be the fella whom is ready to call everyone else racist, but deem yourself not so....

You say you don't condone racism... then SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT RACE....

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
How many times are you going to turn this into a race issue? :nonono:

It's a free country bro. deal with it. You can bash me all you want but the people have spoken, im done. I hope everybody can pull together asap to fix this great nation, it's greed & racial issues

NateCR

Banned
NO here is living ****ing proof it was a ****ing racial win.
I would vouch and say 60 percent of his voters. DONT KNOW SHIT about what he supports.. its strictly because hes black.

LISTEN TO THIS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U"]YouTube - Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread