When it comes to McCain vs Obama comments

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
It is also apparent by your posts where you stand on racism... You seem to me, to be the fella whom is ready to call everyone else racist, but deem yourself not so....

You say you don't condone racism... then SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT RACE....

everyone has racism in them but i give everybody a fair shake. I treat everyone how i want to be treated, point blank.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
No matter what happens from here on atleast we can all say we love Mustangs of all shapes, type's, size's and colors

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
5th time. :bored: So do I owe you anything since I'm white?

I work for a living bro. Nobody owes me anything. I dont believe in getting handouts just hard work and perserverience. Read my sig bro " If U Don't Work, U Don't Eat. If U Don't Grind, U Can't Shine "

Last edited:

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
Damn... all you repub. are sorry.

you lost.... suck it up... get behind our president....and help move our country forward.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Yup, except they are the minority now. How's it feel morons? :D

Mods.... Smackdown... I don't want to tear into someone and get infractions....

Anyway congrats to Obama... Party Tonight on Obama!

obamabucks.gif

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
You have every right to feel that way but it works both ways bro. Im black and i voted based on only the issues. I could care less about democrats or republicans / black or white, just rich people versus everybody else. You had just as many people vote against him because he is black as you do for him because he is black. First of all he was born and rased in Hawaii, he is half white & half black. He graduated from Yale then Became a senator and now President of these United States. How can you say he is a moron or anything negative when he has done all that. I havent accomplished a 1/8th of what he has so i guess you can do better. Maybe some of you talkin sh*t should run for President or try to go to law school. We need to come together and stop the hatred. The country is in shambles and change is definately needed. We can not over come adversity if we are divided. You want to say he won based on the black vote, when he won in predominitely in white states. Get some facts guys. I love all people white, black, purple, yellow, green, brown red with pokadot's whatever as long as you want to work hard for your family, provide for them & pay your taxes !!!

You voted on this false notion of class warfare the Democrats like you to believe. The rich people make the jobs and everyone and their brother wants to see them fall. That makes sense:rolleyes:.

bzubke1

Established Member
So just curious what were the issues that made you vote for obama. You say you belive in hard work and not in government handouts. Obama is all about government handouts.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
So just curious what were the issues that made you vote for obama. You say you belive in hard work and not in government handouts. Obama is all about government handouts.

I guess he went to Yale and graguated became a senator then got enough people to want change in this country because of the past 8 years to elect him as President. aginst all ods including racism, adversity, bigitry and all other things when people told him he could not do it. But i guess it was only for government handouts. Maybe if we give him an honest shot maybe he can set in motion the wheels to a better economy & solve some the greed / spending crisis in america. He cant do it alone, everything relies on us the people

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
I guess he went to Yale and graguated became a senator then got enough people to want change in this country because of the past 8 years to elect him as President. aginst all ods including racism, adversity, bigitry and all other things when people told him he could not do it. But i guess it was only for government handouts. Maybe if we give him an honest shot maybe he can set in motion the wheels to a better economy & solve some the greed / spending crisis in america. He cant do it alone, everything relies on us the people

Okay.... He attended Yale... So have thousands and thousands of others...

He was a JUNIOR senator with no executive experience...

He fought racism... Again you bring it up... Adversity... let me guess because he is HALF ****ing black and HALF ****ING WHITE.... He fought BIGOTRY (that's how you spell it BTW)... and what OTHER things did he contend against? He was handed this election.

So in conclusion... You voted because he went to a good school, became a junior senator with NO executive exprience... and beat all the WHITE racists that said he couldn't do it because he is HALF ****ING BLACK....

You are a dunce.. Bringing up race for what the 6 or 7th time?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
So in conclusion... You voted because he went to a good school, became a junior senator with NO executive exprience... and beat all the WHITE racists that said he couldn't do it because he is HALF ****ING BLACK....

I would like to see the amount of blacks that voted this year compared to the amount that voted last year and the years before.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
I would like to see the amount of blacks that voted this year compared to the amount that voted last year and the years before.

I have a hunch, and I am sure it could be substantiated, that more blacks voted in this election then in ANY election previous, and that a LARGE majority are first time voters....

Who am I to say they CAN'T vote? I'll be damned if I don't make fun of the fact many voted for the soul reason Obama is more black than white... Hell alot of people don't even know he is HALF white... LoL

P.S. I don't need people to tell me "well alot of people didn't vote for him because he was black".... no shit Sherlock, but I doubt it was a 50/50 average between people voting for because he is and people voting against because he is.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Actually i did at first, why not give Obama a chance?

Well at this point NO ONE has a choice... Which I am fine with, lets see what he can do. I hope for the best of this nation regardless who was president and I hope we can get back on track be it repub or dem. I am an independent, I voted for McCain because there is a gut feeling I have had about Obama from the first speech I ever heard him recite....

I always hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.... Better to be prepared than not ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread