When Will They Learn to Keep Quiet (Teacher & Student Action)

zeus201

Established Member

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
giphy.gif

VenomVeins

Established Member
Once again, the one place we fail to point our rage is at the limp dicked firehouse mascot husband of hers.

Seriously. Look at this slut. If a genie came out of a bottle and gave me three wishes, I’d bang this whore twice and ask for more wishes. If you come home to this and your dick isn’t instantly harder than a avocado picked five days too early, then you’d rather snowball Planter while Ironcuck moans in the background. You god damn loser piece of shit.

You have a hot as balls 26 year old wife and all she wants to do is smoke blunts and get stabbed....AND YOU CAN’T PULL THAT OFF? You make her turn to her students so she can get a stiff one thrown in her? ****!!!

I don’t blame the kid for letting it slip out. Your life just cratered though. You know it’s all downhill from this point. There’s a reason you put your flag at the top of Mt Everest. No. Any and all blame needs to be bestowed to the pile of shit firecuck who fails to satisfy his smokeshow wife’s simplest desires of a fat joint and some dizack. If his captain has any human decency, he will send him first into the next burning building with an empty oxygen tank. It’s for the greater good.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Once again, the one place we fail to point our rage is at the limp dicked firehouse mascot husband of hers.
Seriously. Look at this slut. If a genie came out of a bottle and gave me three wishes, I’d bang this whore twice and ask for more wishes. If you come home to this and your dick isn’t instantly harder than a avocado picked five days too early, then you’d rather snowball Planter while Ironcuck moans in the background. You god damn loser piece of shit.
You have a hot as balls 26 year old wife and all she wants to do is smoke blunts and get stabbed....AND YOU CAN’T PULL THAT OFF? You make her turn to her students so she can get a stiff one thrown in her? ****!!!
I don’t blame the kid for letting it slip out. Your life just cratered though. You know it’s all downhill from this point. There’s a reason you put your flag at the top of Mt Everest. No. Any and all blame needs to be bestowed to the pile of shit firecuck who fails to satisfy his smokeshow wife’s simplest desires of a fat joint and some dizack. If his captain has any human decency, he will send him first into the next burning building with an empty oxygen tank. It’s for the greater good.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ironcuck! lol I love your posts. Keep up the good fight brother.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Preach it @Revvv

4a7191a

Established Member
Holy crap.... I would of kept my mouth shut for sure.. my pants wouldn't of been shut at all. After school suspension, yes please.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

Yep! ****in' firefighters...

Users who are viewing this thread