where are your front plates hung?

oh three

Established Member
when i get my new termi front bumper i dont wanna put the front plate in the middle of the bumper so i was seeing where you guys place it and if anyone has use the plate holder that bolts on the bottom of the bumper and then slides out and flips up

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Mine's "hung" underneath my driver's side floor mat.......But I used to have a bracket that placed it in the factory location without contact with the front bumper.

Last edited:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I really hate the front lincese plate, just takes away from such mean front end look. I took mine off, but I had some L's brackets coming from my HE protector. Hermans plates look like agood choice though.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
On the wall in my house. ;-) I would rather just pay the fine in the event I can't talk my way out of it. My car had the front plate on it when I bought it but the front bumper cover had a couple small chips in it. I had it repainted and the holes repaired/eliminated. The front plate mount on these cars looks horrible.

DREX01AZ

Established Member
I had my car for a long time and never had a problem without a plate in Illinois. It's sitting in the garage and if I get pulled over ill show the cop how theres no place to mount mine and if i coulda, i woulda. Any car looks so much better without a plate up front IMO...ill take the risk.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Front license plate on both mine are mounted with velcro strips that wrap completely around both ends of the plate securing to the underside of my passenger side visor. when the car is moving the visor is down and the plate is visible to the front of the vehicle. when I am at a show the visor is up so the plate doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread