Where to put MAF on CXRacing 2V Kit.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
@01yellercobra @DSG2003Mach1 @2003RedfireVert Would any of you three care to send photos of the intercooler mounting for the kit? Currently stumped on how to get this bad boy mounted up. What did y’all do for the PS lines? Thanks.
I used the stock procharger piping on mine. My charge pipe from the fender to my TB was custom but it came with the used kit I bought. When I went with the 4inch intercooler I think I bought a universal U pipe that worked to go on the drivers side bend to the intercooler. I’ll see if I can dig up pictures…

01yellercobra

Established Member
I deleted the PS cooler on mine. It was one of those things I meant to go back and fix later on, but never did.

For the bracket I ran whatever the Procharger set up was. Sorry. It's just been so long and I don't have any pics.

All I can say is don't be afraid to drill and grind as needed.

trueblue03gt

Established Member
I deleted the PS cooler on mine. It was one of those things I meant to go back and fix later on, but never did.

For the bracket I ran whatever the Procharger set up was. Sorry. It's just been so long and I don't have any pics.

All I can say is don't be afraid to drill and grind as needed.
Alright. I was def hoping to be able to get this stupid CXracing intercooler bracket mounted up as it shows in the photos but I guess not

trueblue03gt

Established Member
Are you sure they sent you the right hardware?
I mean it looks similar to what’s in the kit. Their customer service is non existent so Im not sure if they’ll send me new stuff. The piping looks right though. Btw how did y’all get the bolts into the radiator support? Not sure how i’m supposed to thread into that.

01yellercobra

Established Member
IIRC the Procharger kit uses the clip nuts for the power steering cooler. We didn't have to drill anything. If you have to drill get some good bits and start small.

trueblue03gt

Established Member
Alright… hopefully last question. I’ve punched the oil pan to what appear a good diameter, matches tap size. But I cannot get the tap to bite. It just spins. What’s up? Am I stupid?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Alright… hopefully last question. I’ve punched the oil pan to what appear a good diameter, matches tap size. But I cannot get the tap to bite. It just spins. What’s up? Am I stupid?
Dumb question but have you used some lube or oil to help it?

This is why I went with a procharger. I did not want to tap my oil pan.

I have no real advice other than keep trying. If you drilledn it to the right size, it should bite….

Users who are viewing this thread