Which centri blower works with the factory oil cooler?

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Hey, my buddy wants to get a supercharger for his 14' and he has the factory track pack/boss oil cooler. Which centri blower will work with this?

If none work, how would I go about removing it and just deleting it? I am guessing there are various coolant lines that connect to it?

Thanks

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
a non competition unit will be self contained, so you wouldn't have to worry about it if you use one of those. so a standard v3SI or a 2200SL. cant speak for the procharger units

BrianH87

Established Member
When I was looking at superchargers, I found out that the procharger will only work with an oil cooler if you buy a relocation kit. I inquired about the relocation kit, but didn't find out anything. I have no idea what is all involved in it.

PC03GT

Established Member
You can run a vortech or paxton with your oil cooler. I have a 2013 track pack with a vortech, you just have to reroute the oil cooler lines.

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I did a paxton install on a 2013 with track pack, oilcooler lines weren't too bad, worst part was the thicker radiator taking up space that the bov goes in. Took some extra time installing the intercooler pipes with that, but overall the install is pretty straight forward and no issues with the oil cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread