Which Color for 03 Snake.... Sonice Blue or Redfire Red????

BlackCobra99Va

Established Member
Hey guys....I've seen several sonic blue 03 verts and they look awesome, but now that there are some new Redfire reds out there, this color looks just as good...

Which color would you guys pick and why?? The Sonic Blue or the Redfire Red?? This is for a Vert with a black top...By the way, we have a Sonic Blue vert on order as of now but can still change the color...

Jeff

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Sonic Blue. They're both beautiful, but statistically, you'll get fewer tickets with the blue one.

Where are the smilies?

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Jeff, I would go with the redfire red, not as many will be made because it was only made for the 2nd run, as Sonic blue will be made on both runs. Good luck! :thumbsup:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by Vader
mmmm Blue. BTW: where does it say that Ford is ditching Torch Red??

any dealer can confirm this for you......its in their computer ordering system

Weasel

Established Member
Originally posted by BlackCobra99Va
Hey guys....I've seen several sonic blue 03 verts and they look awesome, but now that there are some new Redfire reds out there, this color looks just as good...

Which color would you guys pick and why?? The Sonic Blue or the Redfire Red?? This is for a Vert with a black top...By the way, we have a Sonic Blue vert on order as of now but can still change the color...

Jeff

Get the red. We've seen plenty of blue ones around.

Mike

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Johnny Bravo

any dealer can confirm this for you......its in their computer ordering system

Hmmmmm? Makes me glad I got mine in Torch Red. May not be to many of them made in this color for 03.

Users who are viewing this thread