Votes: 44 42.3%
  • Boyds

Votes: 60 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
So you saying that a 4' wheel stand puts no side stress on a wheel after in lands.
I think the Bogart's are stronger than everyone thinks. Why else would so many 6 & 7 sec cars use them.

dont know of many 6 and 7 second cars running them. every one ive seen has been on welds or american racing bead lock wheels...
ive seen a few sets of bogarts bent mounting them and a few of them bent badly during shipping.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
If you lowered the truck a bit more, I'd say the Bogarts.
I cant lower the front anymore..Only 4"ground clearance,The back maybe a little,but I like the rake look now though..
I am going to keep both sets..I will use the Bogarts around town and the Boyds on long drives.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
I like the boyds best...the others look like white trash unless your at the track.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Bruce how well do the MT hook on the street??? Have you warmed em' up and tried to make em hook???

FlaHP

Established Member
They are a little better than the nittos..still have problems hooking up though.:shrug:

You know my answer.

Bogarts for sure

Guys he has GTs..... They have twice the material on the fronts. Hell I think they are just as heavy as the rears. No they are not for the twisties but if you take it easy they should be ok. On the bringht side they are 3 piece and he he does bend a hoop he only needs to unbolt them and replace the hoop/.

I would still keep the Boyds for long trips. I used my Bogarts on a 4 hours round trip last year and was a bit nervous.

I am shocked you dont see a big difference in traction.

The best 60 ft I got from my nittos was a 1.75 and a 1.52 with the MT. A bad 60 ft with the MT is a very low 1.6 and I still am on Bilsteins and a full TVS.

Same boat as you and I plan to put my Boyds back together and use them on trips.

Last edited:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I voted Bogarts...."Looks Sick!!!!" Love the Boyds BTW also!

Users who are viewing this thread