which dr's and where to buy

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
just got my 14 A6 tuned for intake/exhaust. made little over 400 to the tire. ive got a set of 15x10 darkstars sitting here that need tires. i ran m&h racestars on the lightning with good results but i hear good things about mt et streets too.

what are most of you guys running on your A6 with stock 3.15's?

go with the norm 275/60/15?

and where is the cheapest place you guys are finding dr's from? the mt's seem to be a hair cheaper from summit and ebay..

Bud

Established Member
just got my 14 A6 tuned for intake/exhaust. made little over 400 to the tire. ive got a set of 15x10 darkstars sitting here that need tires. i ran m&h racestars on the lightning with good results but i hear good things about mt et streets too.

what are most of you guys running on your A6 with stock 3.15's?

go with the norm 275/60/15?

and where is the cheapest place you guys are finding dr's from? the mt's seem to be a hair cheaper from summit and ebay..

American muscle was the cheapest I could find the new MT 275 pro radial, with their forum discount and free shipping it is hard to beat.

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I picked my up from american muscle for 400 for both 275-60-15 free shipping that was the cheapest I could find anywhere

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
yea the mt's are def cheaper....but are they the better tire? these will only see usage at the strip so im not worried about them lasting 4k miles like they would on the street.

anyone else have a preference between the two?

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
M/T drag radial 295-55/15's.

i was looking at those too last night. little bit shorter than the 275/60's. price is about the same. i know it wouldnt hurt but im not sure i need that wide of a tire. might be a good idea for the future if/when i decide to do gears or converter though

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Chris get the 295/55/15 MT drag radials for the track. I cut 1.5's sixty foot times with the stock converter and the MT's. 10x15 weld wheels.

Last edited:

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
yea im leaning towards the MT's in 295/55. price is about the same as the 275/60's...prolly order from american muscle. thanks for the help bud. you gonna be at sts this year?

Users who are viewing this thread