Which is faster?

Jsak

Established Member
455rwhp c5 z06 h/c corvette vs 600rwhp whipple cobra from a dead stop and a roll with equally good drivers?

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
150RWHP is a lot to make up, even with the weight advantage there is almost a 100RWHP difference.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why are you asking? Do you own either one? Or are you just curious?

Answer to your question though is that the Cobra will stomp that Z06. Too much power for the Vette to overcome.

AaronK

Established Member
That's a big HP difference... :rollseyes I'm at 451hp and pulled a 430hp h/c c6 by a few inches :rolling: ... I don't think he was the greatest driver

Jsak

Established Member
I was just curious but also ive been debating on which car I want to get. I like how the vette looks and handles. Also the vette has better interior. I like the cobra because it has so much potential and sounds awsome but the interior looks cheap.

Nino S

Established Member
I was just curious but also ive been debating on which car I want to get. I like how the vette looks and handles. Also the vette has better interior. I like the cobra because it has so much potential and sounds awsome but the interior looks cheap.

I was in the same situation 2 years ago until I started to do some research on pricing out mods for vettes :nonono:
You pay almost twice the price for the same product just because it is going on a vette! Do not get me wrong the vette is the best ALL around bang for the buck but I just want my car to go fast in a straight line, if i want to hit the twisty's I get on the bike!!:banana:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Cobra will murder!

thumb.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Ah, now I understand. Well, IMO you should go with the one that best meets your needs and objectives. You already said you preferred the Z06's looks, handling and interior. That's 3 out of 4. Based on this, I'd take the Vette. If making big power rather easily is your highest priority, consider the Terminator. Best of luck with your decision.

1stockgt

Established Member

I guess everybody has their own opinion. I love the way my Cobra looks, and I personally like the leather and suede interior.

exdeath

Established Member
$1000 exhaust for the Cobra will cost $3000 in a Corvette box, and think about that back seat... no point in having a nice car when you have to leave your car home and sit in the back seat of your best friends Sentra on Friday night...

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I guess everybody has their own opinion. I love the way my Cobra looks, and I personally like the leather and suede interior.

Both cars are great but the back seat owns all.

I love the Cobra looks and I just love the seats aswell...everyone that rides in my Terminator goes...dang these seat are sweet with the suede and leather plus the stitched snake...I just can't ever consider buying a vette because when I was a kid BARBIE had a pink vette or was it Ken:shrug:?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I yanked a C6 Z with exhaust and tune when I was at 589hp 525 tq. This should be no problem for a 600 rwhp Cobra.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread