Which one to buy? 07 GT500, terminator or new GT

jmccown

Established Member
Looking to buy another car soon and am on the fence with which way to go. Looking to spend low to mid 30's. I love the terminator but it lacks some techno features that the others have. But performance wise do you guys feel there is a great difference in them? I hear the new GT runs as good as the terminators and the 07 GT500 so I wanted to come here to get educated on the matter.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not this again.

Use the search function.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
The 500 will be a lot easier to add power to, it won't have some of the newer features of the new gt's but will be able to handle a lot more power than the new gt's.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I would keep the 04 Cobra. If you want creature comforts you should look at a luxury car. Maybe get a nice DD and keep the Cobra?.?.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Other than the exterior and interior updates, not really.

This. The termi's can be modded to do some good stuff, and the GT's can also be modded to run. But in truth, none of those cars will hold up to what you can toss at the GT500 once you start to mod.

In the end, it is what you want to do with the car that should determine your purchase.

mgmustang1

Established Member
just add the gt500 to the collection. I bought an 03 cobra anniversary new which now has 12k, and i bought a new 2010 gt500. if i wanted a 13-14 i would have to sell both but dont think it is worth it. do what your budget says. as far as driving comfortable- shelby wins everytime.

jmccown

Established Member
I have an SVT Focus as my daily driver and an 07 HD F150 with saleen blower as my weekend ride. I will be parting with the truck and replace it with a cobra or GT

cluscher

Established Member
Will be posting my '07GT500 black/tungsten car for sale soon. 14k miles with some tasteful upgrades. Let me know if you'd like anymore details.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Looking to buy another car soon and am on the fence with which way to go. Looking to spend low to mid 30's. I love the terminator but it lacks some techno features that the others have. But performance wise do you guys feel there is a great difference in them? I hear the new GT runs as good as the terminators and the 07 GT500 so I wanted to come here to get educated on the matter.

jaguarsfan-1.gif

Blacksmoke

Established Member
Do research don't base everything on what you "hear".
That being said, hear this:
Overall the GT500 wins. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread