Votes: 39 29.3%
  • Procharger

Votes: 94 70.7%

• Total voters

CATMACH

Crazy
Established Member
A firey moat with flame proof aligators, IN
I cant answer your ?'s but i spend some time at the ORG and the Registry and the only one I recall anybody running is the Procharger. S-trim is available also but its like 6grand+ w/ cooler. 10.1,cast pistons and powder rods, i wont s/c mine.

killermach1

Established Member
Pro charger is the best that I have herd comes with all required gear intercooler and higher rate fuel pump etc. costs @ 4300.00

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
You'll find your self sold short with the procharger. You will need the air to water after cooler which vortech supplies.

Vortech with the after cooler... $6,500 another $2,000 for labor. You must remove the heat of air compression or your engine life will be cut in half.

Machinator

Banned
Originally posted by Mr. Mach-ete
You'll find your self sold short with the procharger. You will need the air to water after cooler which vortech supplies.

Vortech with the after cooler... $6,500 another $2,000 for labor. You must remove the heat of air compression or your engine life will be cut in half.
Well thats what ATI's air to air intercooler is for, vortech will put out less power and cost engine life do to the supercharger using the same oil as the engine. Its seems that you like your vortech though so I geuss it just sums up how much you want to pay.

blumnday99

Established Member
TORCH_RED said:
What are the typical hp/tq ratings for a standard procharger bolt ons?

Here's my dyno
IMG2.gif

IMG.gif

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
this is always a never ending debate. after reading so many threads on this i am STILL undecided on which one to get.

mustangmach04

Banned
i would go with the f 1 procharger, freakin nice sounding maching i would say, a buddy of mine has one on his mach back home in NC, but the car never gets driven, i have never seen him drive it, as i do now like i FL so.. anyways procharged..

Users who are viewing this thread