Which one is more popular use?

• Vortech

Votes: 39 29.3%
  • Procharger

Votes: 94 70.7%

• Total voters

04torchred

Established Member
Any data on the larger blowers compared to each other. Say a D-1, vs a T-trim(this is the next step up correct).

With a built motor I don't think my brother will run something as small as the P-1SC or S-Trim, but would want something like a D-1SC(at leasts or F-1) and comparable size from vortech.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I can do better than both.

Go with a Trilogy intercooled s/c. What ever mods need to be done to make it work wold be worth it.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Yup

DCP_1674.JPG

MARK01COBRA

ummm... Hi!
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
You'll find your self sold short with the procharger. You will need the air to water after cooler which vortech supplies.

Vortech with the after cooler... $6,500 another $2,000 for labor. You must remove the heat of air compression or your engine life will be cut in half.

can u post more pics of ur engine bay pls. looks very nice by looking at the avatr.

schef

Established Member
Procharge it! They are self contained and puts out more power to the ground at any psi than any other supercharger!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
saadcobra said:
Write why & how much it cost? Which one has trouble after using it?

I paid 4500 for a complete Vortech kit to include power pipe, aftercooler, injectors and programmer. But If I had the dough I'd go with HP TT without hesitation. I just don't have the 7+ gs for the kit and the 1500 for install and a g for the tune. So the Vortech will have to do for now. From the research I've done centrifugal is the way to go if you like top end boost. In that manner it acts a lot turbo- building boost from 1900 all the way up. Yeah you give a little up lon the low end vs twin screw or roots but you save a lot on tires!!! LOL- as far as Vortech vs Procharger goes from what I've read the Vortech costs a little more but you also get more HP and Torque- so it pays off in the end. But I'm sure if you went procharger you'd be doing just fine. How can 450+ RWHP suck? Either way you go you are good. :thumbsup:

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
the guy that works on my car has a mach 1 and is selling his gsxr-1000. he hopes to get hp performance twin kit too...i'll put some pics and video dyno clips up as soon as he can sell the damn bike. u got the money, nothing beats a twin set up...sounds damn good too. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread