Which toy next?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank God you didn't put the C8 on your list.

That is such an ugly car. I saw my first one in person on Wednesday. No thanks. Ugy looking side view and ugly looking rear end. That pointy nose gotta go too. lol (I think people are complaining about the hood opening at speeds.)
The center control strip,..........ugly.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Vette peeps: which trim level? 2LZ or 3LZ? I would like a Z07 but they seem as rare as hen's teeth.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank God you didn't put the C8 on your list.

That is such an ugly car. I saw my first one in person on Wednesday. No thanks. Ugy looking side view and ugly looking rear end. That pointy nose gotta go too. lol (I think people are complaining about the hood opening at speeds.)
The center control strip,..........ugly.

I saw my first one in the wild at a blue hair supper club. Fugly. From behind it looks like a concept camaro. Nope.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw my first one in the wild at a blue hair supper club. Fugly. From behind it looks like a concept camaro. Nope.
Yeah, it's ugly. The sides are awful!
That pointy nose,.........NOPE! lol

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
What color did you guys see, Ive only seen a black one in passing. It didnt look too bad, definitely made me turn my head.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I don't like the c8 either and its worse in real life. The shot from the rear is stupid looking. Definitely not in my future i don't care how it performs. To many other cars that are cool that you can mod to your liking. I've seen an orange one and a black one thats it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What color did you guys see, Ive only seen a black one in passing. It didnt look too bad, definitely made me turn my head.
It was orange. And I'm an orange car guy. Had a '99 Hugger Orange Camaro SS.
Car was ugly to me. The sides were ugly. the front end was ugly. I didn't like it at all.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Vette peeps: which trim level? 2LZ or 3LZ? I would like a Z07 but they seem as rare as hen's teeth.

I think the 3LZ has stitching color options and the early 2016 and before has interior color on the dash and passenger side airbag area, so if its red seats it would be red, Kalahari would be Kalahari and so forth then in 2017 they added that option to the 2LT and 2LZ. I also think you got 2 extra speakers for the radio have to look it up as I forget but it is only minor stuff over the two trim levels.

JJackson515

Established Member
Let me preface this by, I read the initial post, but not the stuff in between. I have owned/own most these.

1. GT350. I would likely SC or turbo + e85
- if youre looking to modify to that extent. get a new mustang gt and go turbo. the A10 with the mustang at 1300hp+ I have had trans issues

2. C6 ZO6. I would do H/C.

I had a built grandsport. built motor, heads, cam, progcharged, e85. 900hp. It was fun, the car was too low for my liking. roll race queen. traction is hard to be had under 40hp.

3. C6 ZR1. Would probably leave it alone initially but eventually port blower/cam/headers

cant go wrong with a c6 zr1, however if youre looking for speed. our c7zr1 beat a modified one when it was stock. i think one with a kong blower, cam, e85 would be solid. but with the same price point, id rather have a c7zo6

4. C7 ZR1. Would leave stock for time being.

these are money to tune and modify. we charge $6k+ to tune correctly. AMP charges $8k. Ours is heads, cam, ported blower, meth e85, etc. made 1200hp/1100tq through the stock auto. if you plan on making power with an auto you will need to do clutches and you will be good. This is an attention grabber everywhere you go if you dont mind the attention.

5. C7 Zo6.

I have a 16 c7z, auto. with a pulley, meth, exhaust, e85. the stock fuel system is tapped out. made 700hp/800tq. It needs a low side fuel system (i have a dsx readey to go on), and injectors (we are testing a set of 65% over Bosch injectors for a company). the car ran a 6.7 at 108 in the 1/8th, first pass out.

Best Bang for you buck IMO is the c7z06. you can go fast with minimal mods and it makes for a good fair weather daily (i just drove mine 1400 miles on a trip). interior is basically the same as the c7zr1. i think you can easily put down 800hp with minimal effort while going fast in the straight line and around some turns.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Let me preface this by, I read the initial post, but not the stuff in between. I have owned/own most these.

1. GT350. I would likely SC or turbo + e85
- if youre looking to modify to that extent. get a new mustang gt and go turbo. the A10 with the mustang at 1300hp+ I have had trans issues

2. C6 ZO6. I would do H/C.

I had a built grandsport. built motor, heads, cam, progcharged, e85. 900hp. It was fun, the car was too low for my liking. roll race queen. traction is hard to be had under 40hp.

3. C6 ZR1. Would probably leave it alone initially but eventually port blower/cam/headers

cant go wrong with a c6 zr1, however if youre looking for speed. our c7zr1 beat a modified one when it was stock. i think one with a kong blower, cam, e85 would be solid. but with the same price point, id rather have a c7zo6

4. C7 ZR1. Would leave stock for time being.

these are money to tune and modify. we charge $6k+ to tune correctly. AMP charges $8k. Ours is heads, cam, ported blower, meth e85, etc. made 1200hp/1100tq through the stock auto. if you plan on making power with an auto you will need to do clutches and you will be good. This is an attention grabber everywhere you go if you dont mind the attention.

5. C7 Zo6.

I have a 16 c7z, auto. with a pulley, meth, exhaust, e85. the stock fuel system is tapped out. made 700hp/800tq. It needs a low side fuel system (i have a dsx readey to go on), and injectors (we are testing a set of 65% over Bosch injectors for a company). the car ran a 6.7 at 108 in the 1/8th, first pass out.

Best Bang for you buck IMO is the c7z06. you can go fast with minimal mods and it makes for a good fair weather daily (i just drove mine 1400 miles on a trip). interior is basically the same as the c7zr1. i think you can easily put down 800hp with minimal effort while going fast in the straight line and around some turns.

Thanks man, this is helpful. How is heat soak with your C7Z set up? Also would you get A8 or M7?

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Thanks man, this is helpful. How is heat soak with your C7Z set up? Also would you get A8 or M7?
Unless you're going to track it hard you'll be fine. A8 all the way unless you like rowing the gears. If you have any city driving get the auto.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Just ordered this bad boy.
160DFF21-72F5-4DAC-A706-0A8F736B209C.png

Users who are viewing this thread