Whipple Cobra vs. Intake/Straight Pipe C6 Z06

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
PWORLDSTANG and98 saleen cobra im in the bay area as well. Le me know when u guys r going to head out. I wanna play as well. My car should be comming out in the beginning of february. Its at the shop as i type. Shoot me both of ur numbers through a pm.
-Lance

700rwhp through a C4 is a lot of power and way out of our ranges to race with lol, but I'm sure PWORLD will let you know whats up.. I'm in San Jose more often then not so shoot me a PM and I'll hit you up when I'm there.. after my fuel system and a smaller pulley I'm aiming for around 700rwhp so you me in like 6 months may be a good race lol.. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man Brandon, your Cobra pulls HARD. Even though the Vette got a big jump on you, you reeled him in very quickly. Nice!

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
good job b,

you get the wot box yet? please tell me you did *crossingfingers*

Thanks bro! And na, I decided against the WOT box. By the way you were pushing that thing on me, I would've thought you made commission off the WOT boxes! Lol.

:beer:

gotcha i think all the of us should meet up and do the high HP races lol.. Does anyone really know the power output of Marlons car?? He doesn't let up lol.. Sounds like it was a great night though, I wish I lived closer to pittsburg I'd be running my car a lot more often..

I'm down bro.

And only a few people know how much Marlon's car puts out. That info like top secret CIA FBI government war info. Not even military personnel can find that out. :eek:
:lol1:

PWORLDSTANG and98 saleen cobra im in the bay area as well. Le me know when u guys r going to head out. I wanna play as well. My car should be comming out in the beginning of february. Its at the shop as i type. Shoot me both of ur numbers through a pm.
-Lance

I'm down to run you. We'll be in contact.

BayareaSS

Established Member
gotcha i think all the of us should meet up and do the high HP races lol.. Does anyone really know the power output of Marlons car?? He doesn't let up lol.. Sounds like it was a great night though, I wish I lived closer to pittsburg I'd be running my car a lot more often..
:lol1::burnout:
I'm down bro.

And only a few people know how much Marlon's car puts out. That info like top secret CIA FBI government war info. Not even military personnel can find that out. :eek:

You stupid lol. My car doesn't have whipple cobra dyno numbers. I'm a good run for ported blower cobras :dw::lol1:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thanks bro! And na, I decided against the WOT box. By the way you were pushing that thing on me, I would've thought you made commission off the WOT boxes! Lol.

:beer:

I'm down bro.

I'm down to run you. We'll be in contact.

Lol well it's a good thing that I have a Top Secret clearance then isn't it lol.. :beer: you guys have to let me in on the secret lol

:lol1::burnout:

You stupid lol. My car doesn't have whipple cobra dyno numbers. I'm a good run for ported blower cobras :dw::lol1:

You're so full of it.. you guys just want to humiliate me when we run lol.. Oh well good thing it's all for fun...

BayareaSS

Established Member
Lol well it's a good thing that I have a Top Secret clearance then isn't it lol.. :beer: you guys have to let me in on the secret lol

You're so full of it.. you guys just want to humiliate me when we run lol.. Oh well good thing it's all for fun...

Brandon's car makes more power than mine! And yea i am full of it because i'll destroy a ported blower cobra :lol1:

It will be fun once we all meet up and get it done

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol I know bro I'm just messin around.. It really doesn't matter to me. It just nice to get with a bunch of car guys that are cool guys. We should try to set it up again.. Either in San Jose or Pittsburg.. Although Pittsburg is pretty far away, but so is San Jose..

BayareaSS

Established Member
lol I know bro I'm just messin around.. It really doesn't matter to me. It just nice to get with a bunch of car guys that are cool guys. We should try to set it up again.. Either in San Jose or Pittsburg.. Although Pittsburg is pretty far away, but so is San Jose..

We'll figure it out soon. The place that brandon ran the c6z in this vid is really legit and safe. Thats brandon's little race track :lol1:

venomws6

Established Member
Awesome runs man your cars pulls freaking hard...

Thanks for uploading them on youtube... :beer::beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
oh ok right on.. yea that last time that I went out was a total bust when all those cars followed us and then righton the on ramp boom CHP lol.. that shit sucked lol..

BayareaSS

Established Member
oh ok right on.. yea that last time that I went out was a total bust when all those cars followed us and then righton the on ramp boom CHP lol.. that shit sucked lol..

Yea that won't be the case this time. It will only be a few of us. Not a bunch of slow cars following and making a scene. It's been so long i forgot how to race, shit i've barely driven my car in like 6 weeks :nonono:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
yea i know what you mean, my car is parked now due to rain, tires, alignment ect.. it sucks.. I still drive it but like 2-3 mi to like the store and stuff lol.. Sounds like after this storm passes we should try to meet up again.

BayareaSS

Established Member
yea i know what you mean, my car is parked now due to rain, tires, alignment ect.. it sucks.. I still drive it but like 2-3 mi to like the store and stuff lol.. Sounds like after this storm passes we should try to meet up again.

Yea maybe we can. Its just cold out so traction will be a big problem for me. But i'll figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread