Whipple Coming This Weekend !

JollyGiant

Established Member
scv8 said:
May I ask what your peak boost is? Now that you have it installed, how long do you predict it will take to remove for a plug change?

Are you using their tune?

I'm about to order one so I really appreciate your help.

My peak boost is 16# with a 4# lower and 3.5" upper. Dustin is making me a 3 5/8" upper to drop my boost to about 14#.

Plug change time = 7 minutes to remove blower, 26 minutes to gap and change plugs and 17 minutes to reinstall blower. Total time 50 minutes. :burnout:

I'm using my KB tune from Sal for now until I log some data from the WBC and predator at the track this weekend.
I didn't get the tuner kit, just the blower kit.

Chuck Norris

Established Member
I hate you all with your large forests of money trees.

I think I might have run over my money shrub backing out of the driveway, now I'll never be able to get a turbo or whipple. Wait, now that I think about it, it will be so long until I can actually afford these things, I will be able to get the 3.3L whipple.

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks Jolly for all of the good input!

It appears that the Whipple's intake plenum has to take a sharper turn to the rear entry than the stock plenum. Maybe it doesn't matter.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Today is the day!!!! Unless I missed Saturday all together...I tighed a pretty good one on last night.

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Screaming01L said:
If you were to juice it, where would you tap in the sprayer?
I was looking at my friends yesterday, and there is a spot on the back of the intake of the whipple that is inbetween two fittings that is plugged....im assuming that would be the spot for the juice...its a super stealth location..

Users who are viewing this thread