***whipple for sale***

20-COBRA-03

Banned
need money. want to go back to ported eaton.... whipple is a 2300ax new style blower with maybe 750 miles on it... it has the 3.500 upper that came with it and a reichard racing 3.000 upper on it... im looking to go back to a ported eaton fr the time being.... anybody for trade plus cash? give me some reasonable offers... im looking for a steigemeier ported blower only... either the recent stage 3 or the stage 4... i dont need the TB ... hit me up with some offers plzzz... whipple has to go...

20-COBRA-03

Banned
id rather deal with someone local.... i really wanted to have it ported but make me an offer on that unported eaton and cash... send me a PM... has it been pullied...? i'm probable gonna run a 2.93 upper if i were to get that to go along with my current 4lb lower...

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i have a stage 3 ported eaton with a 3.1'' pulley, made 535/535 on a friend's car....i'll trade that and $1600 for the whipple

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
I have a stage 4 ported eaton that was polished as well. I have the tb/plenum ported and polished as well. Shoot me pm of what you'd be looking to get money wise

kmason

Banned
i got a ported stage 4 and an accufab polished T/B. I will trade that plus some cash. The blower was a new blower bought from STEG to do the porting with ZERO miles on it when i bought it.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
kmason said:
i got a ported stage 4 and an accufab polished T/B. I will trade that plus some cash. The blower was a new blower bought from STEG to do the porting with ZERO miles on it when i bought it.

tide612 BANNED

banstick2xc4uy5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread