Whipple Hellcats

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So you like it better than the Challenger hellcat?
I’ve always preferred the Challenger more but I’m gonna try a charger.
Believe it or not, I kinda do.
I was NEVER a 4 door car kind of guy, but the Hellcat Charger is smoking. You'll have to see it in person. Especially the side profile. (I do like the Challengers too though.)
The color I saw was a almost a red velvet color. Looked amazing with those wheels and red brake calipers.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I was NEVER a 4 door car kind of guy, but the Hellcat Charger is smoking. You'll have to see it in person. Especially the side profile. (I do like the Challengers too though.)
The color I saw was a almost a red velvet color. Looked amazing with those wheels and red brake calipers.
I think the Challenger is the best lookin car right now but I might take a more serious look at a charger.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like Kenne Bell entered the Hellcat ring as well.

Attachments

• KB_IMG_1569.JPG
    KB_IMG_1569.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 105

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I would love to J, but I'm scared. lol
Well, they even come with a snow plow (stock splitter) haha. Seriously though, I've been impressed with the Yokohama W.drives and Eco setting. Between those two things it really was great in snow. Full disclosure, never drove in more than 4".
-J

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Well, they even come with a snow plow (stock splitter) haha. Seriously though, I've been impressed with the Yokohama W.drives and Eco setting. Between those two things it really was great in snow. Full disclosure, never drove in more than 4".
-J
I have those same tires. Never had a problem with them except when I tried to do a pull on the highway in light rain. Back end broke out and I could feel the tingle in my balls.

With the Challengers weight the car stays planted in the snow.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
In default mode, it's drives almost like a luxury vehicle. Put traction and suspension in sport and trans in track and all hell is unleashed.
I’m definitely gonna have to test drive the charger. It wasn’t even on my radar as I love the look of the Challenger.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I got the pleasure to ride in a hellcat charger. It road great in default mod, and he was able to make it shift harder. It was surprised how well it hooked. It pulled for days. There's no way id want a challenger after riding in one.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
-J
LOL
Free snow plow indeed. SOmetimes we get about 4" or more in the parking lot at work. Depends if they plow before we leave for the day or not. 90% of the time it is all plowed out, but sometimes we have early "dismissal" because of bad weather and the lot is full of snow. (Still get paid for the full day too! \m/)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
now that the other manufacturers are supercharging their things, ford is at a disadvantage because they bet the farm on, and are now pretty much locked into, the 100cm-on-center bore of the mod motors, so therefore displacement is limited.

it's like once again, there's "no replacement for displacement"

Yep, that may prove to be an issue.

There is a caveat to that "no replacement for displacement" though... Boost.

So you like it better than the Challenger hellcat?

I’ve always preferred the Challenger more but I’m gonna try a charger.

Yep. Charger Hellcat is nice but Im all about the Challenger.

Challenger is where it is at!

Hellcat charger is smoking, I rather go with the challenger. Its just so cool looking. Especially in that green color they come in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread