White chick killin it!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I posted that over an hour ago LOL:p The cover she does of Adele's Someone Like You is pretty good too.

lol damn it!

The attitude she has in the busta one is very sexy!

Not sure why but it brings me back to these days from highschool

[youtube_browser]ndHNe9YjZUY[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Slow99x

Established Member
Her singing talent is wasted on that shitty "music"

The Cee lo Green cover was better though

Last edited:

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
I can't stomach rap music but that was actually pretty good.

You do realize the "rapping" is something you do and is not a genre of music, right?

Zach de le Rocha "raps" and Rage Against the Machine is a hard rock/alt metal band.

scottminot

Established Member
You do realize the "rapping" is something you do and is not a genre of music, right?

Zach de le Rocha "raps" and Rage Against the Machine is a hard rock/alt metal band.

So then genius. What is that music called that black people sing with all the bass and gansta rhymes and such?

I actually used to listen to "rap" in the days of the Sugar Hill Gang and Grandmaster Flash.
Was called "rap" then. Didn't know it changed.

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
So then genius. What is that music called that black people sing with all the bass and gansta rhymes and such?

I actually used to listen to "rap" in the days of the Sugar Hill Gang and Grandmaster Flash.
Was called "rap" then. Didn't know it changed.

There was never a need to change it becasue it was never called "rap". That sir is called hip-hop. Its been around since the late 70's. "Rap" is to "sing" as "rock" is to "pop". If someone didnt like Celine Dion, that would say "I really hate sing music".

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
There was never a need to change it becasue it was never called "rap". That sir is called hip-hop. Its been around since the late 70's. "Rap" is to "sing" as "rock" is to "pop". If someone didnt like Celine Dion, that would say "I really hate sing music".

why is there a "rap" section at the music store?

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
check out their youtube channel.. they have tons of covers. Some are pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread