White chick killin it!

howie8124

Established Member
She's good, but the deep breath before every line is annoying.

Edit: Really liked this one!

[youtube_browser]9cPW4ySRzAY[/youtube_browser]

I was reading the posts while listening to it and didn't even notice this till I read your post... now it is very annoying to hear that. Otherwise it was pretty good.

BatmobileWS6

Established Member
You do realize the "rapping" is something you do and is not a genre of music, right?

Zach de le Rocha "raps" and Rage Against the Machine is a hard rock/alt metal band.

There was never a need to change it becasue it was never called "rap". That sir is called hip-hop. Its been around since the late 70's. "Rap" is to "sing" as "rock" is to "pop". If someone didnt like Celine Dion, that would say "I really hate sing music".

Oh brother. Get over yourself.

Spoolx

Established Member
You do realize the "rapping" is something you do and is not a genre of music, right?

Zach de le Rocha "raps" and Rage Against the Machine is a hard rock/alt metal band.

There was never a need to change it becasue it was never called "rap". That sir is called hip-hop. Its been around since the late 70's. "Rap" is to "sing" as "rock" is to "pop". If someone didnt like Celine Dion, that would say "I really hate sing music".

GTFO with your stupid comments, no one cares...

I am not a big fan of rap music but the chick has skills.. I wonder what else she could do well with her mouth?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, her voice is amazing. Liked all of the songs posted here. That's one talented young lady. Yes, indeed! :)

03snkvert

Established Member
She's good, but the deep breath before every line is annoying.

Edit: Really liked this one!

If you listen any of emminems song at a good quality you can hear the same thing.

"i turn my head away to breath in"
[youtube_browser]EwTZ2xpQwpA[/youtube_browser]

Rap is not my favorite music, but I do listen to SOME!

Users who are viewing this thread