White Guy, Black Guy, White Girl Steal Bike (On Video)

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
1hs0tv.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Most people do not want to get involved with something like this, as the video proves. 100 people pass by and only one (elderly) couple takes him to task.

94venomV8

Established Member
I definitely think there are stereotypes with this stuff, but also depends on where you go. If you were to go in the heart of the ghetto and seen a robbery or something I would be willing to bet no one would say anything no matter what color. But when you are in a decent neighborhood this type of stuff will happen. I am not racist what soever and in fact have a ton of black friends, however the subdivision I live in when looking at the census is 99.8% White and .02% African American/Other. We have no crime here, the only reason I ever even see a cop in the subdivision is if there is a emergency with an ambulance as well. However when you go in to the city the population of each ethnic group gets more evened out. With that being said there is also way more crime in the city, is it fair to say that the crime rate goes up with different ethnic groups, I dont think so, but when looking at the population of prison 46% are African American yet only 13% of the nation are African American, therefore it is easy to make a stereotype like this. It is sad but very true.

Last edited:

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
Most people do not want to get involved with something like this, as the video proves. 100 people pass by and only one (elderly) couple takes him to task.

I agree with this to a certain extent. 100 people pass by the white guy but has no problem confronting the black guy. Its like they make themselves believe that there is a possibility that the white is legitimately there to remove the bike but no possibility that the black guy is there for the same reasons. Look how quick folk got on the phone to report on the black dude. Sad but true, stereotypes are imprinted in 75%(guesstimation) of our dna weather we want to believe it or not.

Just watched the one with the female. Can't be surprised how many people(guys) help this chick steal a bike. lol at the guy and his wife. I've watched a couple episodes of this show. me likes, very interesting to watch these experiments.

Last edited:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
The most surprising thing about this video is that someone actually documented a fairly controlled experiment!

Very interesting to me...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats ****ed up.... I would like to think that all those people wouldnt say anything to the white guy because he looked like he was bigger and might be able to whoop some ass as opposed to the black kid which looked harmless...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'd believe a white guy was biking in a park before I'd believe a black guy was biking in a park.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

Looks like when the black guy was trying to get the bike they wanted to get involved:shrug:

I laughed pretty hard at that ladys husband helping the girl and ignoring his wife:lol1:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Stereotypes exist. It's not a perfect world, it's funny how they got some shrink to give us the scientific reasoning why a black male in a predominately older white community and a gorgeous blonde were treated differently. What can you really say except, people are assholes? :shrug:

I laughed pretty hard at that ladys husband helping the girl and ignoring his wife:lol1:

:lol: HAHA +1, that shit was hilarious. :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread