White House Down..

Defknotzero

Established Member
[youtube_browser]4AXbiCdmXgw[/youtube_browser]

Anyone else see it? I saw it at the drive in last night along with despicable me 2.

I liked it. There was a good cast and A LOT of action. From a straight up action stand point it was great.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
might download it, but it doesn't look even worth the bandwidth.

Olympus Has Fallen on the other hand, one of the more surprising badass movies of the year IMO.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Sorry, can't support anything with that douche Jamie Foxx in it. Guy wants all this gun control but finds it perfectly acceptable to run around in movies using automatic weapons, killing people left and right. He can eat a bag of dicks for all I care.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
might download it, but it doesn't look even worth the bandwidth.

Olympus Has Fallen on the other hand, one of the more surprising badass movies of the year IMO.

yeah I like Olympus far more than I thought I would.

**** Jamie Foxx though.

oldmodman

Established Member
Since the "Evil, Horrible People" in the movie are basically conservatives and they leftist actors and producers are saying that "we" are to blame for all the evils in the movie I don't think I will give them a single penny.

Now if it had been an army of welfare cheating, crack smoking, Muslim shitheads I would probably go and cheer.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
how was despicable me 2? heard it was fantastic and may go see it tonght....

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
olympus has fallen was great ! haven't seen white house down. these 2 movies remind me of armegeddon and deep impact when they came out at about the same time.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i think there is script poaching going on a lot these days. every now and then, you will see 2 movies, come out at the same time, same premis, different actors. one will have budget actors, the other will have "A" listers

like armegedon and deep impact

04svtsnke

Established Member
Sorry, can't support anything with that douche Jamie Foxx in it. Guy wants all this gun control but finds it perfectly acceptable to run around in movies using automatic weapons, killing people left and right. He can eat a bag of dicks for all I care.

Really really bad point. You're comparing something that's non-fiction to something that is fiction. Whether or not I'm anti gun or not, if someone is going to pay me 20+ million to say something corny and shoot up some bad guys then I'm all for it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It was good. Not as good as the first, but still good.

I didn't see the first one, but the previews of 'Despicable Me 2' look good. My wife wants to see it.

As far as 'White House Down', it's too predictable and I'm not a Jamie Foxx fan. I'll probably wait until it is shown on cable.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

You're wrong. Jamie foxx only wants gun control for White people.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Really really bad point. You're comparing something that's non-fiction to something that is fiction. Whether or not I'm anti gun or not, if someone is going to pay me 20+ million to say something corny and shoot up some bad guys then I'm all for it.

Actually, my point is spot on. He's a giant hypocrite and racist. Anybody who preaches something to the masses and then turns about face to cash a check on that is a giant douche. He's out wearing his Trayvon shirt, making videos for gun control, while simultaneously perpetuating violence in his films with the very guns he wants banned. Non-fiction, fiction, it doesn't matter much to me.

But suckers like you think it's perfectly ok to sell your values for the highest price. Sorry, I don't play that way.

Users who are viewing this thread