Who’s number one on your playlist?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
9_2578624578832464_4118476884965064704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I like some of the Misfits stuff.
You guys know that DANZIG was from the Misfits, right? I think some of the members of the Misfits were in that band SAMHAIN as well??

I like some of the misfits stuff as well as Danzig. You are correct on the origins. Samhain was after misfits, before Danzig.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Pop passed last Monday, I was with him. We had to pick his song for the funeral today. He had a the military honer burial. 21 g salute, flag fold presented to me. Toughest thing ever. Please take a moment to know my pop.

I'm sorry. I have a feeling I woulda liked yer pop.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Pop passed last Monday, I was with him. We had to pick his song for the funeral today. He had a the military honer burial. 21 g salute, flag fold presented to me. Toughest thing ever. Please take a moment to know my pop.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
My condolences.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Losing my dad was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Stay strong, and keep your head up.

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
Volbeat
Everlast
Godsmack
Seether
Johnny cash
Rest are random artists, I have a playlist for every occasion especially for driving.
I drive across the country once a year and at this point from other drives I have 6 day long playlist.

Users who are viewing this thread