Who goes to Turkey Rod Run?

vmullins

Established Member
So, I'm new obviously. I was wondering who all's going to the rod run this year? I rode last year w/ my ex bf.. had a blast, saw allota nice mustangs. Definitely plan on going this year, who else?

Mike@TCI

Established Member
Ill be at the Bell air plaza meet (A1A, Ormond beach) Fri/Sat night, as that is where the rod run really takes place.
Orange turbo Saleen, with wheelchair mod.

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
yeah I go every year, but I don't know if I will be going this year might have a free tripe down to the Keys :)

vmullins

Established Member
Well i'll see anyone who goes there! have fun at the Keys.. if you've never been.. beware of Key west's gay spots...

psychotuner

Established Member
It'll Be HUGE during the night time. Festivities also take place at the Speedway, Car shows outside/inside it and the Swap meet inside for all kind of goodies.
Nov 26 27 28 29 15 bux to get in the speedway though..

http://daytonabeachcarshows.com
And the usuall Bel-Air Meet, the plaza will be filled and the La Playa. Hell of a lot of cars and a diversitiy of cars!

Looks like Justoin is bringing his dyno as well

We will bring out the Turbo Mustangs!

Events are completed just after 9:00PM so you have plenty of time to go cruisin’ on Atlantic Ave.
Complimentary traffic tickets are issued by Daytona PD in this area with no previous experience required. In other words, you’re not at home now.... drive carefully!

Last edited:

vmullins

Established Member
It'll Be HUGE during the night time. Festivities also take place at the Speedway, Car shows outside/inside it and the Swap meet inside for all kind of goodies.
Nov 26 27 28 29 15 bux to get in the speedway though..

Worlds largest car show & swap meet
And the usuall Bel-Air Meet, the plaza will be filled and the La Playa. Hell of a lot of cars and a diversitiy of cars!

Looks like Justoin is bringing his dyno as well

We will bring out the Turbo Mustangs!

Well i dont have my cobra yet, so no one will notice me there bc i'll be riding w/ someone! Either way, its gonna be tons of fun. :D

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I'll be there. I won't enter the car or anything like that... just go check out some rides, meet people, and most importantly... for the cruising!

vmullins

Established Member
Ya Steve haha. Who dis?

Its Tori. (Real name is Victoria) Hense the vmullins sn.

I recognized your car right away and then saw the st. aug location. and was like, wait a minute.. i kno him!! haha. So yeah hopefully you'll be driving, aye? I dont think Chris is gonna make it. :/ But its not my place to say anything bout the cobra... I'm gonna try and ride w/ Ryan if he goes this year.. although i think i already told you that..

SILVER2V00

Established Member
Haha small world. I didnt put 2 and 2 together, im at work, so I never get much tiem online. Let us know the plan for the rod run. Were going no matter what, even if I take my dads GTO.

vmullins

Established Member
Haha small world. I didnt put 2 and 2 together, im at work, so I never get much tiem online. Let us know the plan for the rod run. Were going no matter what, even if I take my dads GTO.

Lol true. Well im not even sure if Ryan or Chris are going yet, the only way Jimmy is gonna go is if he rides w/ someone. I might just end up riding w/ Tom.. I know hes going.. he wants to get a hotel room and have a bunch of us stay over night in Daytona. WHich is fine for me if we go on Saturday bc i work Monday. Anyway, ill keep you posted if i here differently. How many of your St. Aug. friends plan on going?

vmullins

Established Member
I've never been there before, but I'll be amongst the crowd somewhere.

So your going all by your lone some? I suggest meeting up w/ a crowd of ppl or going w/ a group so you dont get lost or follow the wrong ppl and you get lost that way. I'm gonna be staying in daytona sat. AND get this, heres the cool part, ill be driving! Not my car, but Tom is letting me drive his car.. im gonna try and post up a pic of his car so everyone can spot me out. Who knows somebody might kno him.

Steer.. i kno you do.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
So your going all by your lone some? I suggest meeting up w/ a crowd of ppl or going w/ a group so you dont get lost or follow the wrong ppl and you get lost that way. I'm gonna be staying in daytona sat. AND get this, heres the cool part, ill be driving! Not my car, but Tom is letting me drive his car.. im gonna try and post up a pic of his car so everyone can spot me out. Who knows somebody might kno him.

Most likely I'll be solo, I don't have many 'car friends' and I'll be spending the weekend home in Middleburg/OP, so I would have to find someone to cruise with me from there.

I'll end up lost, give up, and head out to the beach and be the beach bum that I am. I plan on hitting the beach anyways. :pepper: lol

Users who are viewing this thread